trust?

"But where?" "idk, just go out the window you came in🙄" "I don't want to" "why not?" "it takes to long" "I can make it 10x faster" "really?, how?" "by throwing you out, want me to try?" "ill pass, ill just climb out" "good"

After he left you opened up the door. "Gezz it only took you 100 years to open the door🙄" (I can't think of a good name to its just gonna be your enemys name. You will see why😉)
"Sorry I was in the other room" "sure, well are you gonna let me in?" "Oh yeah I'm sorry" after you let "him" in he sits on your couch. "want anything to eat or drink?" "yeah got any Coke?" "Hmh"

While you where getting the coke you where planning how to do "it" (iykyk😉) "what's taking you so long?😤" "oh sorry I was just looking for it🙄" you give him the drink. Wow no thank you? "No thank you?" "I mean girls and woman are ment to be in the kitchen, so  aren't you used to this?😮" (NAH PERSONALLY I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT😤) "you passed the line e/n." You whisper. "What was that?" He said turning on your tv.
You see this as your chance.. You get up and go into the kitchen. "Shit I forgot that doll has my favorite knife😢" I mumbled. Instead you just grabbed a long sharp on instead. (I think y'all know how this is about to go😌) "hey e/n I think is snowing, come on let's go check it out" "really, yeah let's go" and only for a second you kinda felt bad but no after what he did he had this coming...

"oh wow it is" "to bad you won't see when it starts to pile up..." "wdym y/n?" "Oh nothing, it was just a joke" "well it was a really bad joke." "Oh really I didn't know🙄" "hmh, sure" "but still you truly won't be able to see it pile up.." "huh?" You rise the knife "after all you did to me you just had this coming" "what are you talking about y/n, are you okay?" "after all the days you called me slut and whore, the days you made of me, embarrassed me, hit me, kick me and told me to kms no I had enough of it.." "wait can't we talk about this?" "No e/n, your death is going to a slow and painful death💅" "but y/n I only did it because I liked you"  "well you should of just told me instead of doing all of that stuff" "I just didn't know how to impress my feelings, y/n please forgive me😢" "no e/n, your a little to late for that as you can see🙄"

You walk closer to him and slowly stab him. His screams was music to your ears. As you watch him slowly but surely bleed out. "Ugh this is taking too long" "wait y/n, there something I need to tell you" he said with a devilish smile on his face. I mean the man is literally dyeing and he's smiling? "what e/n, wants so important?" "He's coming after you for want you did"

"Who?" "Yk who" "no I dont" "tell me and ill let you live" "wait really?!" "Yeah but you got to tell me first" "okay okay, Jamie is coming" "wait I thought I killed him?" Jamie was your abusive ex. You got tired of his shit and "tried" so kill him but failed to. "I helped him heal and also told him where to find you😦" "YOU MOTHER FUCKER" you said as you pulled out the knife and stabbed him many times.

'oh wow I didn't know you had it in you, anyway who's Jamie? " "someone I didn't finish off awhile ago" HOLD UP "where did yoh come form?" "My imaginary mom v- " okay okay I get it🙄" "so instead of leaving you just came on on my patio?" "hmh" "so you saw all of "that"? " "hmh" "and your not going to tell anyone right?" "well yeah" "how can I trust you?"