smoke spot💫

content warning: smoking, marijuana use, heights, little bit of angst

________________________________
eddie x femreader- you're having a stressful day but that's okay because your friend, eddie knows a place where you guys can blow off some steam.
________________________________

y/n's pov-

"fuck this day"

everything has sucked since i've gotten out of bed. my head hurts, i look like shit, and everything just keeps getting on my nerves. 5th period just ended and i took off through the hallways. i bump into a group of cheerleaders as i walk past. "watch it." i hear one of them sneer. i don't wanna be here. i literally wanna be anywhere else except here right now.

i step inside the girls bathroom and go straight up to the mirror farthest away from the door. i look up and see myself in it. my hair was frizzy and fluffy and clearly a mess. i had messy black eyeliner and mascara still on from the night before. i had a loose fit black sweatshirt on with the print 'hawkins book club' written in white on the center. i had baggy jeans on under that, being held up by a small belt that was covered by the end of my sweatshirt. and then my black, beat up converse. not exactly the type of outfit you see in magazines.

god, i need a smoke.

but unfortunately, the school just installed smoke detectors in the girls bathrooms because some stupid kid got caught with a pack of cigarettes plus, i'm out of weed anyways.

i can't go back to class, i need to get out of this school.

suddenly an idea hits me in the face. 'eddie munson probably wouldn't mind skipping class to smoke and he definitely has some on him'

me and eddie were friend's. we have been since middle school. not close friends, but the type of friends that say hi to each other in the hallways, the type of friends that copy each other's homework, the type of friend to smoke with.

luckily we had our next class together so i knew exactly where he was. i pick up my backpack and speed out the bathroom. the halls were still crowded but i could see students starting to go into classrooms and die down. i run down the hallway, through a group of jocks, which was just as pleasant as it sounds. and to the stairwell, in which i slid down the banister to the bottom of the steps. i look around and see eddie heading down the hall to our next class. i run up behind him. "eddie! wait up!" i shout, not loud enough to draw attention though. he turns around to see me and we both stand there facing each other. "yeah? what's up?" he stated, gently. he stood tall, wearing a baggy dead kennedys shirt with his leather jacket over it and his black jeans he wears everyday, finishing the look off with his doc marten combat boots and his rings. "do you wanna skip with me?" i asked quickly. we didn't have much time before someone notices we aren't going to class. he slowly smiled, "i've been waiting for someone to ask me that all day." he says. i laugh softly then grab his hand and drag him to through the crowd of students. "come on then." i say. i hear him laugh back at my comment. i drag him all the way to the exit door and we both run out of it. "my van." he points to, as we are running towards it. i jump in the passengers seat and see him jump in the drivers with his keys, we both laugh as he hurries out of the parking lot. the van shakes back and forth as he drives sloppily. "so, we did that." i laugh out. "so we did." he laughs back and glimpses at me before his head turns back to the road. "now, what exactly did you have planned for after we got the fuck out of there?" he asks. i slumped back and thought for second. "got any weed?" i smirked at him. he chuckles quietly for a moment and takes a quick look at me. "is that even a question?" thank fuck because if i don't get some marijuana in my body within the next hour, i might blow my brains out. i notice the van starting to head towards the outskirts of town and that makes me wonder. "where exactly are you taking us?" i question him. he adjusts himself in his seat. "you said you wanted to smoke." he mutters. i nod my head, agreeing with him. "i know a spot."