drunk💫

warnings: drinking, cussing, disorientation

///////////
eddiexfemreader- you go to a party and decide to drink, you get drunker than you think you were going to get and the only one who seems to notice is eddie.
///////////

i start getting dressed for this stupid party that jason is throwing. i wouldn't be going if it wasn't for chrissy pleading me to come. she's been my best friend since middle school and i love her but she's into things im not really into like cheerleading and parties.

but i always try to support her, i show up to every game to cheer her on and every party just in case she needs somebody.

her boyfriend is a prick but he treats her right. i start to slip on some baggy, high wasted black jeans and a cropped grey shirt with black sleeves and a logo for blue ribbon beer on the front. i look in the mirror and fluff out my long, light blonde hair. my waves look kinda nice tonight.

i put some smudgy eyeliner on and a layer of mascara. then some slight blush and nose contour. finishing it off with some cherry chapstick.

i then walk out the bathroom and back into my room to slip on some boots and my baggy brown leather jacket. i take one more look in the mirror before taking off downstairs. my dad was sitting in his chair watching to tv and taking a sip of his beer. "where you going?" he asks. "i'm just gonna go spend the night at chrissy's house, if that's okay?" i insist.

"you're going to chrissy's house, looking like that?" i sigh and slip my hands out my pockets. "well we were thinking about going to a party." i say hastily. "ok just don't drink too much and try to get back to chrissy's house before midnight so you can get some sleep, okay?" he says. i smile at him, with a little bit of a surprise. "now go. before i change my mind." he says taking another sip from his bottle. "thanks. love you."

i grab my keys and walk out the door, locking it. i then run over to my car and get in the drivers seat, starting it up.

i check the time and it reads 8:32pm the sun is almost all the way set and as i drive, it gets darker and darker. the radio plays in the back and my car starts to enter the richer neighborhoods in hawkins.

i don't know the address but then i see one of the big houses with a group of drunk teens out front and some hawkins cheerleaders. i check the time again and i see that it took about 15 minutes to get here. i then park a little bit down the road from the house.

i turn off the engine and then get out the car. i walk up the street to the big house and as i walk up to it, one of the jocks sees me. "heyyy y/n made it." he shouts. some of the jocks cheer and say hi to me.

which was a surprise, since i wasn't a popular kid. but i was always next to chrissy so everyone knows who i am. the jock hustles over to me. "hi patrick, have you seen chrissy around?" i ask as i open the door. "yeah she's in the kitchen with jason. there's a keg in the back, i know you're a beer girl." he says. "not tonight. i'm looking for something a little bit stronger."

i laugh as i step inside and shut the door behind me. there's loud music and kids laughing all around. i see the kitchen and head up to it. there was chrissy laughing with her boyfriend. "chrissyyy" i say walking up to her. "oh my god you made it." she says coming up and hugging me.

i hug her back, tight. feeling the back of her cheer uniform. "i'm so glad you're here." she lets go of me and takes a step back. "that makes one of us." i say back. she laughs. "come on. grab a drink and dance a little bit. who knows? you might meet someone." i laugh at her comment and grab a plastic cup. i look at all the drinks in front of me.

there was koolaid and soda next to 3 big bottles of vodka and white tequila. i grab the white tequila because that was the strongest there and then i poured it straight into my cup with nothing else. "don't you wanna water that down with some soda or something?" chrissy asks. "nah, i'm cutting out sugar." i joke to her and she smiles. "just be careful, okay?"