💖CHAPTER 7💖

Hey Guys
So Double update on this book also.
Cause why not.
I gave a double double update on my other book also so I thought I should give here also.

Hope you guys like it

Please do tell me in comment

And don't forget to vote.

Again it is a short chapter
Since I want to keep you guys in suspense.

Enjoy the Chapter

💜💜💜 Pervious Part 💜💜💜

Hoseok- I am sorry Noona, but I can't forgive Mia Noona, now.

Jk- Me too. But..

Me- But.....

Hoseok- We both decided to give her a chance. If she prove that she care for us then we will forgive her.

Mia- I am Ok with this. I will prove myself.

After that the whole ride was filled with our talking. All of us were talking. BTS except Hoseok and Jungkook were talking comfortably with Mia. I am so happy to see this.
After sometime we reached the company.

💜💜💜NEW PART💜💜💜

YN POV

We reached the company. We all came out of the limo. The drives take the limo in the parking lot. They all were looking so shocked seeing the company. Since it was very big. All of there mouths were open from shock. I giggled and thens said

Me- Close Your mouths otherwise a fly or a bug will think you opened it for them to rest.

After I said all of them closed their mouths immediately. Then Jungkook said

Jk- Noona this company is so big and beautiful.

Me- Hmm. It is more beautiful from inside. Let's go shall we?

All- Ok.

Then all of us went inside. The employees bow to me since they know who am I. And Dad also told them that I will be the temporary CEO of the company. We reached the elevator and walked inside it. Then I pressed the button of the floor on which my Cabin is situated. Yes Sometimes I take care of company that's why I even have my own cabin here. Which is at the 15th floor.
We reached my cabin. It was big enough for all of us to fit inside comfortably.

Time Skip
During Lunch

It was the brake time now but I still had some work so I called my secratary. She came in and then I said

Me- Sana(Name of Secretary) take them to the cafeteria and help them to have there lunch. I will be there in a few minutes. nd remember take care of them.

Sana- Ok YN. I will.
She then looked towards them and said

Sana- Come on I will take you to cafeteria.

Then all of them went. I can trust Sana since she has been working for Dad for the past 3 years. She is very sweet and nice. So I don't have to worry about them. She is just an employee but she is also my personal secretary.

BTS POV

We all came out of Noona's cabin with Sana Noona. We were walking then Jin Hyung asked

Jin- Noona can I ask you something?

Sana- Sure you can?

Jin- Why did you call YN Noona as YN?

Sana- She doesn't like when I call her Boss. And we really close friends also. That's why.

Jin- Oh Ok.

YN POV

After 15 minutes

My work was now done. I arranged my desk and keep the files on their places. Then made my way towards the cafeteria. I entered and saw all the employees were standing making a crowd at one table. I went there but the next thing I saw made my blood boil.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 650