💖CHAPTER 10💖

💜💜💜Previous Part💜💜💜

Mia- Who was it unnie? You seems so happy to talk with her. Is it your boyfriend?

Me- Yah. I don't have any boyfriend and I never will. This Love and all this is not my thing.

Mia- Opps. Sorry unnie.

Jk- It was someone from Blackpink Noona right.

Me- Uh. Thank God someone can understand. Ya it was from them only. Jisso.
She was asking why we didn't came to school and why are we not at home. I told her we are at the company. So she wants to come with the rest 3. So I agreed.

BTS- Ok.

Mia- Unnie, who is Blackpink?

Me- Oh. Right you didn't met them. They are my best friends.

Mia- Oh... Since Kook called them Noona that means they are older than him.

Me- Ya but all are younger than you and me.

Mia- Oh. Ok

💜💜💜New Part💜💜💜

YN POV

We all were sitting in my office waiting for my friends/ Balckpink to come. Then I remembered something. So I said

Me- Jungkook

Jk- Ne Noona.

Me- You know when I was talking to Jisoo she said that Lisa wants to meet you.

Jk- Me? Why?

Me- Cause according to her you are so cute. Jisso even told me that Lisa calls you Kookie.

Jin- Really Noona. She said that?

Me- Hmm

I looked towards Jungkook and saw he was blushing I was about to say something but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

Me- Come in.

Just then the door opened and Sana came in. She said

Sana- YN there are 4 girls outside who wants to meet you. They seems to be Mia's age or maybe younger.

Me- Oh. Sana they are my friends. You can send then in.

Sana- Ok

Then she went outside. After a minute someone again knocked.

Me- Come in.

The door opened and there standing was BLACKPINK. Jennie, Rosé and Jisso came towards me and hugged me. I also hugged back. We parted the hug. And Lisa, well she didn't came towards me. She went towards Jungkook and hugged him really tight. Then she parted the hug and started squeezing his cheeks and saying

Lisa- Aww.... Why are so cute? Are you sure you are a human? Cause you look like a small soft toy to me.

Me- Ok Ok Lisa, leave him his cheeks must be hurting.

Lisa- Fine Unnie.

She leaved him. I thight now she will come towards me but she didn't. Instead she went towards Jimin and V and started squeezing their cheeks. She left there cheeks after a minute and started going same with others. They all were looking dumbfounded.
After her drama was over she came towards me and finally hugged me. We parted the hug. Then Jisso said

Jisso- Unnie do you have any work in office right now?

Me- I don't think I have. Why?

Jennie- Can we go somewhere. It has been a long time since we went together or we hung out.

Rosé- Ne unnie. Please

Me- Ok. What about you guys?

BTS and Mia- We are fine with this

Me- Ok so let's go to the Amusement park.

All X YN- Yes.

Author POV

They all went to the amusement park and enjoyed so much there. Then they all went to five star restaurant for their dinner. After dinner all of them came to YN's house to sleep. Blackpink also came for sleepover. Then all of them slept.

Hey guys
How are you all
How was the chapter
Hope you like it

So a important message

The book is Completed
Like the pervious one
But if you want season 2 you can tell me in comments or you can dm me.
Thanks for showing all your love and support to the book.
So this is the Final By
Take care
Love Yourself
Love BTS

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 670