💖CHAPTER 8💖

💜💜💜 Pervious Part 💜💜💜

BTS POV

We all came out of Noona's cabin with Sana Noona. We were walking then Jin Hyung asked

Jin- Noona can I ask you something?

Sana- Sure you can?

Jin- Why did you call YN Noona as YN?

Sana- She doesn't like when I call her Boss. And we really close friends also. That's why.

Jin- Oh Ok.

YN POV

After 15 minutes

My work was now done. I arranged my desk and keep the files on their places. Then made my way towards the cafeteria. I entered and saw all the  employees were standing making a crowd at one table. I went there but the next thing I saw made my blood boil.

💜💜💜NEW PART 💜💜💜

BTS POV

We all came to the cafeteria with Sana Noona. In the way she talked to us. She so sweet. She even told us how YN noona takes care of the company in absence of Dad. We all sat down on one table then she says.

Sana- Now tell me what fo you wanna eat. I will go and take them for you guys.

Jin- Noona let us come with you. Otherwise you will not be able to take some much in your hands.

Sana- But YN gave me you all to take care for you not to do some work.

Hoseok- But Noona, it's our work only. Please let us come we also wants to see the cafeteria. Please

Sana- Ok fine. Come

Jungkook- But I will be here only since I am so tired.

Sana- But I can't leave you alone here

Mia- Then I will also be here. Sana unnie you go. I am here. You don't have any problem Jungkook. Right.

Jungkook- Ne Mia Noona.

Then a of us except Mia Noona and Jungkook went.

Jungkook POV

Mia- Jungkook I thought you didn't like me. Then why did you let me stay here.

Me- Noona I never say that I don't like you. I was just afraid of you. But, we decided to give you another chance so I thought that we can talk in this time. So I can trust you.

Mia- Oh Thanks Jungkook. You are so sweet. I don't know why didn't I saw your this sides before.

Me- Thanks Noona and now just forget the past. Ok

Mia- Hmm....

After 10 minutes

It has been 10 minutes once they have gone. What the heck are they doing. Suddenly Mia Noona said