💖CHAPTER 9💖

💜💜💜Previous Part💜💜💜

Mia- I saw everything with my own eyes. And it was clearly your fault. You were the one who bumped into him. Not the opposite. So now you better apologise otherwise__

GIRL- What will you do. I am not gonna apologise. Instead I am gonna take my revenge of the slap you gave me.

She asked her hand to slap Mia but someone stopped her by holding her hand. It was none other than YN. She came infront and slapped that girl. Her slap was really hard that she fell on the ground.

When she looked who slapped her she became shocked. She stood up. Then YN said

GIRL- Ma'am why did you slapped me?

YN- You should ask that yourself. Who gave you the permission to slap my brother and try to slap my sister.

GIRL- B-Brother and Si-st-er.

YN- Yes, Brother and sister. You did a big mistake. You know what

YOU ARE FIRED

GIRL- What. You can't fire me. Only our CEO has the power to fire us.

Sana- I think you don't know but for next 3weeks YN is the CEO of the company. Now please pack your bags and get lost.

Then she ran away.

💜💜💜 NEW PART💜💜💜

YN POV

After she went I looked back and saw Jungkook. He was crying silently. I immediately hugged him. After some time he calmed down and we broke the hug. Then he said

Jk- I am so sorry Noona. Because of me you have to fire her.

Me- Hey don't be sorry. It wa not your fault. It was her fault. And she deserves it. Now you tell me. Is it hurting very much.

I asked as I rubbed his cheeks where she slapped. He nodded his head saying No. Then he looked towards Mia and said

Jk- Thank you so much Mia Noona for saving me.

Mia- It's Ok. You are my younger brother and it's my duty to protect you. Right unnie.

Me- Correct.

Jk- You know Noona. Now I believe you, you have proved yourself. I forgive you.

Mia- Really. You forgive me.

Jk- Yes. So now can I .......

Mia- You can ask anything kook.... I mean Jungk__

Jk- It's Ok you can call me that. And I wanna ask can I hug you.

Mia- Sure you can come here.

Then he hugged her. Mia also hugged him. They broke the hug. We all sat on the table to have our lunch. Mia was sitting beside me but suddenly someone attacked her with a hug. I looked and saw it was Hoseok. Mia also looked back. When she saw her she was shocked but she came back to her senses and hugged him back. Then Hoseok said broking the hug.

Jhope- Thank you so much Mia Noona for saving and helping Jungkook. I also forgive you.

Mia- Really. You also.

Jhope- Yes. Now We all have 2 Noona's. Yay

Me and Mia Chuckled at him. Then he came back to his seat and we all started to eat our lunch. When we were finished, we all were talking. Then I got a notification. I opened my phone and saw it was a message from Jisso.

After messaging I closed my phone

After messaging I closed my phone. I looked towards them but they all were already looking at me. Then Mia said

Mia- Who was it unnie? You seems so happy to talk with her. Is it your boyfriend?

Me- Yah. I don't have any boyfriend and I never will. This Love and all this is not my thing.

Mia- Opps. Sorry unnie.

Jk- It was someone from Blackpink Noona right.

Me- Uh. Thank God someone can understand. Ya it was from them only. Jisso.
She was asking why we didn't came to school and why are we not at home. I told her we are at the company. So she wants to come with the rest 3. So I agreed.

BTS- Ok.

Mia- Unnie, who is Blackpink?

Me- Oh. Right you didn't met them. They are my best friends.

Mia- Oh... Since Kook called them Noona that means they are older than him.

Me- Ya but all are younger than you and me.

Mia- Oh. Ok

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hole you like it
Next chapter will be fun since 4 crack heads I mean  Blackpink is coming.
So meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 763