5). jimin is a type of bf to

♬ Don't you worry justfollow everywhere I go♬

Don't you worry just
follow everywhere I go

( 🌹✨)

~NO ONE'S POV~

He will slowly drag an ice cube over your body while watching you, and would laugh when you'll squirm underneath his touch at the contrast of temperature.

"spread your legs wider for me, my personal slut" he will order, already forcing your thighs apart. As he will deliberately slide the ice cube between your folds, making you moan at the sudden cold upon your clit.

He will remove the ice cube and replace it with his mouth, elicting a gasp from you. His lips will fell so warm in comparison, but the icy sting lingers.

"you're making i melt, such a needy bitch" he will hiss, grazing the ice cube over your sensitive folds once again.

He will drop the ice cube between your lips, instructing you to swallow the leftover ice, along with your own arousal.

Taken by surprise, you will began to choke on it, coughing violently, tears threatening to fall from your pleading eyes making you look pathetic.

He will aggressively grabs you by your throat, seductively whispering,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" my disgusting little whore" into your ears, sending shivers down your Spine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A really quick one thank you so much winters plz vote and comment. I purple you ARMY💜✨)