7). orgasm control(taehyung)

♬ baby I'm the one who put u up There i don't know why ♬

baby I'm the one who put u up
There i don't know why

(🌹✨)

~AUTHOR'S POV~

"P-please daddy let me cum"you whined as taehyung increase the speed of the vibrator that was attached to your clit as you tugged on the handcuffs.

"does my kitten want to cum?! Already?!" he said as he chuckled before putting the vibrator to the highest speed. You arch your back and let out a loud cry.

"too bad, hold it" you heard him saying sternly as he could tell you were close to your high, knowing that if you disobey him, consequences will occur, even worst than already.

" I c-can't pleaseeee" you managed to utter in between your moans and cry.
"yes, you can and will darling" he said smirking and turned the vibrator off as you cried out in desperation.

"Aww look at you, how pathetic you look. Did you want to cum?! Sad isn't it ?!" he asked smirking which made you gulp. You look into his eyes pleading him to let you cum.

"plz D-daddy let me cum I'll be a good girl I promise" you breathed out desperately, you're hips bucking up continuously.

"I know you will be a good girl for me, but regardless..........i wanna do this. And you're gonna take it like a good slut you are Hmmm?" his words made your lips tremble whilst your body was burning, the fear and desperation in your eyes caused tae to grin widely.

Unexpectedly you felt his two finger in your wet core, your eyes squeezing shut and your back arched on the bed once again, tugging on the handcuffs violently, letting out a loud whimper filled by multiple moans "Mmm-ahh"

Your moan get louder as he picked up the pace of his fingers, curling them up to easily find your G-spot as you clench your walls around them.

His long finger brutally hit your spot non-stop, making your legs shaking, some tears rolled down your checks due to intense pleasure he was giving you.

" does that feel good darling?! Do you like how daddy finds your weak spot?! How pretty you look unable to do anything other than taking it like a good kitten" he well know how to drive you mad and push your buttons to the point you would collapse.

" I'm c-close again...... Please let me c-cum" you begged, your body shaking violently, feeling your climax building up and about to strike over you.

"Not now, it would be a shame if I let you cum so easily, wouldn't it?!" taehyung smiled wickedly right before he slowed his moments down, Lil cries and a string of "no's" of despair coming out of your trembling lips.

"I-I can't take it, please" the pain on your lower abdomen getting unbearable due to your ruined orgasms, the dried tears on your cheeks offering you a cold feeling.

"You can't?! Aww......poor little thing....... You wanna cum so bad doll?!" he asked as you vigorously nodded as a "yes" only to hear him chuckle. He started rubbing your throbbing clit in slow circular motion, causing you to gasp. Your hips rolling against his skilled fingers for more, your whimpers making taehyung bite his lower lip, your sight making his pants grow even tighter.

"Let me cum please I'll be good P-please daddy" you said in a pleading tone, sweat running down your forehead. Without, warning he once more slipped his finger inside you, pumping them promptly to your wish before you released a yelp, your body twitching on the bed.

"since you wanna cum so bad, you are gonna keep cumming again and again, till I'm satisfied do you understand?!"

His Sudden change of behavior and slight anger in his tone made your body shiver I fear whilst Taehyung kept on going at an animalistic speed, working his fingers on you swiftly and skillfully.
____________________________________________________________________________

"P-please no more, please I-i can't take it anymore" you cried out as taehyung made you cum for the 6th time, still going on, listening to your painful yet pleasurable sounds for the past minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What is it love?! That's what you wanted isn't it?! Now shut up and take it like a good slut you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( thank you so much winters plz vote and comment. I PURPLE YOU ARMY 💜✨)