9). ice play (taekook) part 2

Before starting this chapter I wanna clarify that this chapter isn't written by me it's a collab with Samyoonmin7

First part is already published on her I'd 👆

She's an amazing writer you can check out her insta for amazing ff
taekookie_ff_author_sam

She's an amazing writer you can check out her insta for amazing ff taekookie_ff_author_sam

it's a taekook ff
Boy X boy

Top: kook ⬆️

Bttm: tae ⬇️

Let's begin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cube inside tae's mouth pushed it deep down tae's throat. Jungkook then pick two more ice cubes and place them above tae's belly button. Tae moaned at the cold feeling on his hot body.

Jungkook: don't squim to much when I finger u sweetheart ..cause if these ice cube fall down before they completely melt..u might get into trouble okay?

Tae: y-yes d-daddy

Jungkook: good princess.

Jungkook started fingering tae's hole with his long fingers repeatedly hitting tae's prostate. Tae was moaning loudly he can't move if he did he will be punished. But tae love this tae love the madness of sex in jungkook's mind and his daddy behaviour during the sessions. He is fond of being treated like a slut while fucking. Jungkook fasten his speed making tae close to his orgasm. Tae's hole started cleching around jungkook's fingers.

Tae: ah.... D-daddy I am c-close

Jungkook: cum sweetheart make a mess.

Tae cummed instantly on jungkook's arm and his own stomach. Jungkook sucked his own arm and tae's stomach clean.

Jungkook: u taste so good..mhm..* tae blushed again *

Jungkook then again pick one ice cube in between his teeths. One face of the cube was out of jungkook's mouth. Jungkook then glides the ice cubes from tae's neck to his collarbones, then his now swollen nipples afterwards to his belly, then his thighs and inner thighs. Tae was loving this cold feeling on his body.

Jungkook stopped in front of tae's hole and shrove the rest ice cube in his hole. Tae was now again hard from jungkook'sh previous gestures. Jungkook then took two more ice cubes and then shrove them one by one in tae's cleching hole. Jungkook then again took a ice cube and grab tae's dick in his hand. Jungkook softly started rubbing ice cube on his dick's tip. Tae gripped on the sheets tightly moaning sheepishly

Jungkook: are u loving it sweet heart?

Tae: ah...fuck y-yes

Jungkook then rubbed the ice cube on tae's whole length and in between his legs. Although tae was getting a cold treatment still his body was feeling so hot under Jungkook. Jungkook then again pushed his two fingers inside tae's hole to check if the ice was melted or not.

Jungkook: damn...baby u melted almost three ice cubes so fast ...so hot for daddy huh?

Tae: ah...mhm..

Jungkook Chuckles at tae's vulnerable state. Jungkook decided to tease tae a little more. He looked to near by drawer and took out cuffs and blindfold. Jungkook cuffed tae's hands and sit in between tae's legs. He took two ice cubes in his hand and blindfolded himself.

Jungkook: I want your eyes just on me..u get that?

Tae: fuck yes

Jungkook then took tae's hands and place ice cubes in them. Jungkook then guided tae's cuffed hands with ice to roam around jungkook's body.Jungkook moaned at the sensation of ice.

Jungkook: fuck your hands are too good.

ahh

Tae gulped looking at jungkook he was looking freaking hot with water dripping from his body from the ice cubes in tae's hands. When Jungkook feel that all the ice is melted he opened his blindfold and looked at tae, his eyes was hodding in hunger for Jungkook. Jungkook then took the metal cockring which he dipped in the jar along with a buttplug in a sneaky way before it all started. Jungkook make tae wear the cockring who again left a loud gasp at the cold metal on his dick.

Jungkook: this isn't fair u cum three time and me once so make it equal.

Tae: gosh..u k-know my weakness.

Jungkook: of course *Chuckles*

Tae: now fuck me d-daddy I want everyone to know whom I belong to.

Jungkook smirked widely and slammed his dick bottom out in tae's tight asshole. Jungkook started thrusting without giving time for tae to adjust.

Tae: ah...fuck...argh...y-yes

Jungkook: so warm and tight baby..ah fuck

Jungkook increased his pace of thrusting. Their loud moans and groans can be heard in room. Several fucks, shits, yes, faster escaped their mouth between the process. Tae was close again but his orgasm was denied from the cockring on his dick. Tae cried in pleasure and overstimulation. Jungkook slapped tae's dick between his thrusts.

After few more thrusts tae found himself close again.

Tae: fuck Jungkook I am close argh.....pls cum faster.

Jungkook: I am close too baby...let's cum together. Jungkook removed tae's cockring and started stroking his dick with his hand. Within few thrusts both of them cummed together. Jungkook deep inside tae and tae on jungkook's hand, stomach and his own stomach. Jungkook pulled out after few mins.

Tae: that was ama-

Jungkook: fuck wait

Jungkook took a metal butt plug and shoved it in tae's hole and hugged tae. Tae moaned softly again but nevertheless hugged back.

Jungkook: ik u like being filled upto brim till tmrw and yes it was fucking amazing. * Tae chuckled *

Tae: I love you

Jungkook: I love u more.

Jungkook kissed tae's forehead and they slept cuddling with eachother.

-----------------------THE END----------------------

Thank you so much winters love you 😚💌✨