6). cock warming (Jungkook)

♬ if I lost you I still haveme I can't lose♬

me I can't lose

(🌹✨)

~Y/N's POV~

Today is a really special day for me as me and my college friends are going out for a picnic and believe me I'm so excited and a plus point is that my Bestfriend Jungkook is also coming there.

Jungkook and me are friends since very long like about 10 to 15 years now and wanna know a secret I have a crush on him as well ah how can I resist him when he's so damn fucking hot

Anyways let's go now or else I will get late let's go

~TIME SKIP~

So I'm finally here standing near our college waiting for everyone else to arrive.

I was in my own world when I see a car coming towards me that car stop right in front of me the door open revealing Jimin, taehyung, momo, Cassandra and Jungkook.

I smile brightly before entering inside I smile towards everyone and take my sit beside Jungkook.

Jungkook smile and let me sit. We were talking to each other laughing and eating snacks.

Jungkook and my hand was Intertwined with each other and it was nothing special for us.

We were talking when suddenly tae stop the car. He open the window and saw a small girl standing there

?!: can you please drop me near xxx school

Tae: of course come

Everyone look at taehyung with a jungshooked face. I mean where the hell is that girl gonna sit?!

(author: tae was sitting on the driver's seat momo on the passenger seat, you, Jungkook ,Cassandra and Jimin in the back )

Tae: come on guys shift faster.

Jimin: Mm. Y/N if you and Jungkook don't mind can you plz sit on his lap?!

I look at him with a are you serious face.

Y/n: why don't you sit on Cassandra's lap it would fun won't it?! 

Jimin: it's not the time to argue y/n I'm joking try to understand

He said as I signed and look at Jungkook.

I got up and sit on his lap and he hold my waist for support I didn't said anything after that feeling too embarrassed to say anything.

~TIME SKIP~

I start moving on his lap for comfortable position. Everyone else except tae were sleeping now.

I was still searching for a comfortable position when Jungkook tighten his grip on my waist. I looked a him and saw him sweating and breathing heavily looking uncomfortable.

Jungkook: shit Y/N you cause a problem down there.

I look down and see his boner I gulp and look at him although I know this is wrong but I actually don't wanna let him suffer cause of it so I don't have other options left

Y/N: but everyone else....

Jungkook : just keep it warm please.

He lifted me up I was wearing a skirt which made it way easier for him he remove my panties and keep it inside his pocket.

Then take his member outside of his pants and gently lifted me up a bit and slowly enters me . I moaned but luckily no one heard that.

Jungkook: ahhhh you're so tight and warm for me.

His hands were now inside my top caressing my waist making me blush as the time was passing by it was getting hard for me to control my self I was dripping wet and was craving for more

Out of nowhere Jungkook started planting soft butterfly kisses on my neck and his right hand was now on my clit drawing small circles making me whimper

Y/N: Mm k-kook

Jungkook: shh I know what you want kitten stay quite lemme do my work

Suddenly out of nowhere a speed breaker came making the car bounce hard and Jungkook to make a deep thrust

Jungkook and I both moan which luckily no one heard.

Jungkook: I can't control Y/N plz

Y/N: s-sa-me p-plz

I start riding him slowly while he was groaning in my ears softly. I kept riding him but after sometime he started thrusting upwards roughly and in a very fast speed.

I guess it was because we were about to reach our destination and he needed to release but right before we were about to cum the car stops I quickly got up fix my skirt he also fix his clothes.

We acted like nothing happened. Everyone woke up and started leaving when Jungkook whisper on my ear
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You didn't made me cum kitten just wait I will fuck you so hard and I will not stop even if you cry and beg me to stop (smirk)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( that's it thank you so much winters plz vote and comment forgive me for any mistakes. I PURPLE YOU ARMY 💜✨)