new city old friends

"Suga, I am ready" you said and slowly stepped downstairs.

He was already waiting downstairs. He fixed his watch, his back facing you.

(Kind of like this titanic scene scene, just that (y/n) is upstairs and Suga is downstairs haha :D)

Then he turned around.

"Darling, you look absolutely wonderful" he slowly went upstairs.

"Damn, the dress is really made for you" he said and grabbed your waist with both of his hands.

You couldn't help but blush. You looked at him, his silver hair was shining and his black button down hugged his toned body. You couldn't take your eyes off him.

"Lucky you, it's a real pleasure to have such a good looking and cool boyfriend" he smirked as he caught you staring.

"Yeah my boyfriend is pretty cool, but he is not as cool as me" you said as a comeback and walked down the stairs. You grabbed his hand as you did so and dragged him behind you. You put on your coat and stepped outside.

He held the door open for you and you got inside the car.

"Where are we going?" you asked as you put your seatbelt on.

"Tokyo. I made a reservation in Kudan Otsuka"

"Kudan Otsuka??" You screamed and looked at him. It's one of the best restaurants in town, founded by the star chef Miya Osamu, all celebrities go there, it's a first class restaurant.

"But it takes ages to get a table there and-"

"Darling, let's just say I have my contacts" he smirked and started driving.

You leaned to you seat and looked outside the window. The sun was already going down and the leaves are falling out.

"Suga? Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"What are you talking about (y/n)? Don't you want to go out?"

What was that in his eyes? Disappointment?

"No no, that's not what I mean.. Aren't you scared that someone is gonna recognize me?"

His face relieved and he put on a smile.

"Haha Darling, dont worry about that, nobody reported your missing, they all think that you left on your own"

Your stomach turned.

They didn't? No. They didn't report my missing.
Don't they care about me?

"Tokyo is a big city, it's unlikely to meet someone we know, especially in that restaurants. Even if, just say that I am your uncle or something like that, alright?" He continued. His eyes met your eyes.

You nodded. You stomach still felt sick. You felt betrayed.

No one bothered to report you missing. They don't care about me. Good. Then I won't care about them. I don't need them. No, I don't need friends and family that don't care about me.