Ending one pt II

Tuesday, 3rd of December

"Alright, see you again next week" you said to your coworkers after closing the shop. You got the rest of the week off, good for you because now you were able to spend more time with Suga. You put on your coat, fixed your hair and winked your coworkers goodbye.

As you closed the door behind you and stepped outside,you could feel the cold winter air. Christmas decoration was already everywhere, people seemed to be happier and the atmosphere got more joyful day by day.

Those are the moments that made you appreciate and love Akita the most. The colors, the lights... it was....

"Perfect"

You heard a voice.

"I thought you were already on your way home and I was too late"

"Suga, are you here to pick me up?" You laughed as you pulled him into a hug.

"It's a beautiful Tuesday evening, of course I am, come, let's take a walk"

It was a suprise that he picked you up, but it was definitely a good one. You two walked off the beautifully decorated streets, his arm put around yours.

"It's good to be home" you said as you put off your coat.

You got on the sofa and put on the tv.

"Wine?" Suga asked from the kitchen.

"Just half glass" you said as you scrolled trough the channels. You stopped at a film that seemed interesting. Suga got next to you, he put his arm around you and you cuddled into his chest.

The soft button up he was wearing touched you skin, your eyes got more tired. You took a glance at the clock, 9pm, it's not that late but you were still exhausted. You slowly drifted away when you heard a loud knock on the door.

"Suga, what is going on" you were awake immediately. Who would knock on your door at this time? For what reason?

"I... I don't know"

"Don't open the door, what if-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

again. But this time, more aggressive.

"Kuoshi Sugawara, this is an official arrest because of murdering Daichi Sawamura and kidnapping (y/n) (l/n). Open the door"

"Suga-" you said. You were shocked. Police? Here? How did they find you?

"Fuck!"  Suga jumped off the sofa.

He got to the window and looked out. What does he wanna do? Does he want to jump?

"Darling, there is no other way, we need to escape from here"

"Suga are you insane?"

"Shhhh, darling come down, we are not going to jump, we will escape before they come in-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"This was your last warning, we will come in now" the police officer shouted again. You heard them kicking the door open. It was a heavy door, it will take some around 30 seconds to open them.

30 seconds to escape. 

"Come darling quick, trust me, it's the only way" he grabbed your hand and helped you get out.

It was horrible. It was high, it was unsafe, it was dark.

Kind of ironic when you consider all the beautiful times and dates you had on the rooftop, it didn't scare you back then, the height was no problem and you da,ways felt safe.
But there is a difference between a rooftop date and being chased by the police on the rooftop.

"Fuck" you heard Suga say

"Fuck" you heard Suga say. Then you heard the door crack open.

Suga climbed out as soon as he could. Adrenaline was rushing through both of your body's. You hand was shaking as you tried to take his hand.

"Stop" you heard the police officer scream behind you. They ran to the window, but Suga already grabbed your hand and chased you with him.

You both ran at the rooftops, it was dangerous and dark, the only light you that helped you was the city light.

You looked at the city while you were running, Suga was still holding your hand and dragged you behind him. Then you looked behind you, fuck, the police was still chasing you. They were already on the rooftop running running towards you.

PUFF. Suddenly, you found yourself at the ground.

"OH MY GOD, Suga!"

"Ahhh fuck" you heard him moan. He lied on the floor, trying to get up.

"Oh god, you fell. Are you hurt? Suga", you tried to help him up.

"Fuck, no, I... I'm sorry darling, I couldn't see anything and tripped, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Suga I am okay. We need to keep running, they are coming closer", you looked behind you."Can you stand up?" You helped him up. Thank god you both were safe. What if one of you fell or-

"NO MOVEMENT. HANDS UP. LET GO OF THAT GIRL SUGAWARA"

Oh my god. How did they come here this fast?

Two policemen. One of them held a lightsick shining directly in your face, the other one pointed a gun directly to Suga.

"(Y/n), we are police officer, come close to us, you are safe here" the one with freckles said, he lowered the light stick and reached out his hand for you.

"No, leave us alone" Suga said. He was standing up now, he got in front of you.

"You have no chance Sugawara, we have a gun, you are helpless" the blonde one said and stepped closer to Suga.

"Tsukkishima, why would you do that to an good old friend of yours?" Suga said, he grabbed you hand and stepped back.

"Let go of her or-"

"Or what?" Now Suga stepped closer to Tsukki.

"Or I will use this gun to blow out your fucking brain"

"You want to kill an innocent person? An old friend?"

"Innocent? You kidnapped someone, you murdered daichi, you sick bastard are anything but innocent"

"Kidnapping? She is here with me, because she loves me. We love each other"

"Suga that's no love. You are sick, you are sick and that is not normal"

"What did you say?" Sugas voice sounded calm. Oh no.

"Suga don't, please don't do anything-"

"Step back darling"

"I said you are sick and-" Tsukki couldn't finish his sentence.

Then everything happened so fast. Suga quickly stepped to Tsukki and pushed him, he tripped and fell off the roof.

Although he pushed him, Tsukki was still able to pull the trigger, his goal was to hit Suga, but everything went wrong.

You couldn't remember much bc everything went dark for you after you heard the gun fire.