1.

"Alba, can we finally go now?", Alexia pushes, stressed out from her younger sister taking that long to get ready as she was waiting for around ten minutes all prepared at the door of her apartment.

Her sister Alba had been sleeping there for the last two days after she'd picked the older one up from the hospital after the surgery of her knee.

The Barcelona captains mood was hard to live with ever since the injury, Alexia having been scared that the cruciate ligament tear would mean her career end.

"I'm coming right up, Ale!", Alba shouts from the bathroom, putting her hair up into a ponytail while the athlete stands with her Nike clothes on, a white cap on her head and her crutches next to her leaned against the door.

"Alba, hurry up... we don't have all day. I don't wanna be late for my first session", Alexia murmurs, pissed that she even trusted her sister to bring her to the therapy sessions over the next couple of weeks before she would finally be able to drive by herself.

Maybe asking someone else would've been at least making her... punctual.

"I'm here... I'm here", Alba pants, jogging towards the door as she puts on her boots, checking up herself at the mirror while Alexia just rolls her eyes.

"We don't visit a fashion show, Alba. It's the therapy center", Alexia chuckles dryly, her voice sounding slightly annoyed as she opens the door, holding it open for her sister with the right crutch when Alba passes her with a grin.

"I would've opened up for you, you know", the younger sister says, waiting for her sister at the end of the stairs while Alexia slowly makes her way down, taking the steps one by one.

"I know... let me do it myself. The more I do myself the faster I get better", Alexia murmurs, concentrated on her right leg stabilizing her whole body weight while her left leg was all bandaged up.

"I know, Ale... don't push yourself too much", Alba sighs, knowing that Alexia had a very good reason for that kind of mood. Even though it was extremely exhausting for the younger one to handle it, she knew Alexia hated it to be in loss of control.

It felt like for the first time in her life Alexia wasn't in fully control over her body.

And of course she hated it.

Alba drives the Spanish midfielder towards the Barcelona Rehab therapy center, the doctor who had operated Alexia two days ago waiting for the captain at the entrance door of the center.

It was Alexia's first time in a rehabilitation center and she really wished she would never been the one appearing on their clients list.

But that's how it was now.

The brown haired woman opens the door as she gets out of the car by herself, Alba quickly walking around the car to her struggling sister but like every time in those last days Alexia denies the offer.

"Let me do it on my own, Alba...", the captain says quietly.

Of course Alexia knew that Alba just wanted the best for sister but somehow the midfielder hated it to be the one that needed help.

She felt so useless.

"Welcome to our therapy center, Alexia", the doctor greets the athlete as soon as he sees Alexia making her way towards him taking one step after another, with her crutches making dull sounds on the street.

"Hello, Doctor", Alexia sighs, standing in front of him as she takes a look at the modern building, knowing well that some of her teammates had visited this rehab center over the last years.

"Yes, I'm here as well. Hello", Alba says as she approaches the two of them completely out of breath, Alexia rolling her eyes at her sisters behavior as the doctor offers for them to get inside.