65.

⭐️ How many stars can we reach in this final chapter? ⭐️

The day had come.

The day that Alexia Putellas was finally back in the Barcelona squad for the first time in almost 10 months. After hundreds of hours in the Barcelona Rehab, in training and back home with Erin, the captain was finally back in business.

Even though she wasn't called up for the starting squad in the Champions League quarter finale against Paris Saint Germain, Alexia was very satisfied to take her seat on the bench and wait for getting subbed in.

It was perfect day for a comeback.

Almost.

The weather above great Camp Nou was fantastic. The stadium was sold out. Not only the 99.354 spectators were thrilled to see an exciting game, but also were Alexia's family and friends.

The group, everyone wearing their Alexia jersey of course, was already taking their seats in some of the front rows of the stadium, all very happy and excited that the midfielder was finally getting to do what loved most again.

The only thing that wasn't perfect was, that Erin got called by her boss Emma just the evening before the quarter finale day, which meant that unfortunately, out of all people Alexia would've wanted to be there for her comeback, the blonde couldn't make it.

At least that's what Alexia thought.

Because, there would be no way Erin would miss that day. Since the second the therapists, doctors and the Barcelona head coach decided that it was time for Alexia to get back on the pitch, that appointment was marked red in the assitant coaches calender.

Of course.

What Alexia didn't know was, that not only her mother and sister were attending the stadium, but also some of her clostest friends from all around Europe.

Of course Martha and Leila were flying in from England.

As soon as Alexia had finished her rehabilitation at the Barcelona Rehab, Martha immediately quit her job and moved to England to be closer to the Spanish winger and her girlfriend, Leila Ouahabi.

And since Manchester City wasn't able to qualify for the Champions League this year, the couple was flying over to Spain to attend Camp Nou on this specific day.

Because there was no way they would miss this.

While Elli and Alba, as well Alexias close friends Lola and Viriginia were already on the edge of their seats in the stadium, Erin was still in the car, waiting at the airport for Martha and Leila to join her, so they would make it to the stadium in time.

Erin finds herself sitting in the drivers seat, nervously looking back and forth between the watch on her wrist and the terminal entrance.

She kept asking herself why the hell she agreed on being the one that would pick up the couple from the airport.

Of course all the other group members, especially Alexias mother Elli, already knew that Erin, as well and Martha and Leila, were attending the match as well.

They all had it planned out for weeks and of course, the Spanish national coach Emma Hayes was not only involved in the surprise, but will be attending the match as well.

She wouldn't want to miss her Spanish captains comeback after all. Emma was more than happy that Alexia got fit just in time wir the World Champs.

Erin just closes her eyes for a second, unable to hide the smile on her lips at the thought of Alexia finally getting to what she loves most again, when she rests back into the drivers seat. Both hands were tightly holding onto the steering wheel, while she couldn't help the excitement that was making her heart jump.