Prologue

"Knock knock"  a doll come out of a game and asked
"Who's there" someone replied
"LA LA LA LA LA LALALALA hehehehe. Hush-hush. Huh! Welcome to the game of DEATH. LA LA LA LALALALA hehehehe." She laughed and went inside and the box got closed.
"Lylth stop---"
_________________

From a very young age Kiara was known to be the most pampered child ever. She always get the things she wanted in one go. There was no way that her wish doesn't fulfill. She was living a life of a princess but besides all the pampering she was getting she was also the most famous girl In her school. Everyone used to love her because of her bubbly nature.
On her 13th birthday a huge party was held and many people came and it wasn't a normal party she got many gifts that some of them weren't even open but just got kept in the basement like that. One of these games were a game which was really different from all the things she got but she never payed any attention to that game and as every other gifts the games was thrown in the basement but after that day Kiara's behavior start changing she was getting nightmares about a certain thing . She was not able to understand what it was actually and day by day she was getting crazier and more colder . Her parents consulted many doctors and they even consulted dark magic holders but none of them ever found what happens to her . It was like she was slowly converting into hell . After that day she started maintaining her distance she never was the the bubbly Kiara like before..... due to this sudden change she was home schooled for her rest of the school years until she became 18 and finally go to college.
_______________

So this was the prologue.  I know it is really short but this was just the introductory part of Kiara  and the starting part was some sort of backstory of further chapters you'll know about it later and the upcoming chapters will surely be long.
-Author nim