Recess

________^^______

Kiara pov

I entered the class with my teacher leading the way.

" Class today we have a new student here to accompany us, be nice to her" the teacher said and the class replied with a yes.

"Introduce yourself child" she said while turning to me and pointing me to come forward. I just nodded and did what she said but the fact I have no interest being here introducing myself can't we just move ahead and do other things and make this more simpler but no I just have to stand here to fucking Introduce myself like a kid andd waste a wholesome of 10 minutes but I just have to do it .

" I'm Kiara, Kiara Kim. Only thing I want to say to all of you is don't mess with me otherwise you'll soon see the death door or should I say HELL by yourself only. Now can I go and sit miss?" I said with the coldest face ever everyone who weren't even interested in seeing me were looking with wide eyes . It's Kiara magic you know but I never care tho.

"Well you can----" the teacher was cutted when a girl said something
"Miss isn't it too rude of her to introduce her like that. I mean who the hell she thinks of herself?" I moved my eyes towards that girl and saw her that Natalia girl. Uhh she is in my class it's gonna be fun.

"Miss can you just move forward and tell me where to sit otherwise you want me to stand her and roast the hell outta her in front of the whole class and waste 15 minutes of my as well yours time coz I value time not like her." I said She was extremely pissed off by this

"How dare you----" she was cutted by the teacher.
"Natalia shut up she is new here. Kiara you can go and seat with kai at last" she said pointing at the seat. I rolled my eyes as I saw where it was
I got seated at my seat and she started her lesson I can still feel stares on me but who cares.

"You know you were so cool there" the guy beside me said .
I just did the 'don't.talk.to.me' sign to him while giving a sharp stare and he was shutted right away. I hate this annoying kind of boys.

The class went like this and it was finally the time of break ngl it was so boring that I can't tell and second of all My annoying partner won't let me live in peace like the hell is wrong with this generation. I just got out of the class as soon as possible and saw that Lucy girl which I saved earlier wow I didn't thought she'd come but whatever I don't care.

"Unnie" she shouted I turned around but before she could come to me someone called her

"Lucy what are you doing here this isn't your class" it was a guy voice I looked around to see two boys passing by me to go near her.

"Ahh Kate oppa and Raven oppa i was just....." she was saying something which I didn't listen coz I don't have any interest to stay here and listen their talks.

I was going to the cafeteria myself only when I heard Lucy voice again.

"Unnie wait , wait for me" she come towards me while panting coz ofc she runned very fast just to catch me this girl is surely something.

"Yes?" I asked in my regular cold voice.
"Let's go to Cafeteria together I'll let you meet my friends" she said while smiling brightly.
"I don't want to go I'm fine myself" I said walking away from her.

" please please it's my gratitude to you and If you are worried it will be awkward I'm sure it won't be they all are really nice trust me." She said Well I'm not awkward it's just it will be really odd for me to sit there between them. Yeah