Friends!?

"What are you talking about noona how can this be possible. She was trapped years back by you and hyung only so how is she even alive?? maybe you have seen something else-----" the male voice was cutted by someone....

"I know this cant be true but one thing I know for sure is my eyes, they can't lie, It was really her...... I'm just trying to find if it was really her or a vision created by someone." Jennifer said while being anxious and frustrated..

"But noona if she's back then that means Jen---"

"I don't know. but if its true.....We have to find them before its too late.....Both of them" she said
_________________________

Kiara woke up with a very heavy breathing she looked around to find herself in her bedroom seeing this Kiara sighed in relief that all of that was just an another nightmare of her but she couldn't understand at that moment how all of that felt so real as if she was in a parallel universe. She was thinking about this all when her mom entered her room with a tray in her hands...

"oh my god Kiara, you awake baby, what happened to you darling. Are you fine now huh? You should take rest---" Kiara cutted her mom who was nearly having a heart attack besides her.

"I'm fine mom, but what actually happened to me?" she said with coldness in her voice. Her mom's face fell down hearing her tone but still smiled..

"I don't know, but you were brought by your friends, and they said they found you fainted at the school. They were worried for you" her mother said.

"so that means all this was not a dream..." Kiara mumbled while shivers ran down through her whole body.

"Mom I won't go to school for few days please." Kiara voice wasn't cold but rather pleading. Her mom shocked upon hearing her this voice after so many years, she was happy inside but not able to understand her daughter's sudden change in behaviour.

"its okay Kiara I won't force you to go its your wish, so now rest I can sense you are still not well.. I have to go I have some work, rest well baby." her mom said and was leaving the room, when she heard Kiara voice, "Thank you, mom" she turned around to see a little grin on her face. She smiled upon seeing her daughter like this after many years....

~Time skips (after two-three days)~

It has been more than three days after that incident and after that incident Kiara wasn't attending the school she will always be sitted in her room holding a pillow doing nothing. It was as if she had seen that thing before but just cant remember where, yk deja vu types. She still shivers remembering the whole scene but what amazed her is that how can this be possible there isn’t a thing called magic and dark magic and graphics cant be this perfect that they would create such a whole imaginary type of scene which straight came out of some dark fantasy novel. She was in her thoughts when the doorbell ringed but she doesn't care cause it wasn't her business to check who came in this house all she want to know is the answer to her questions.

“Kiara dear, someone’s there to meet you” she heard her mother shouting from downstairs, she jolted up listening no one comes to meet her rather than a doctor

“for me?” she shouted back with surprise in her voice..
“yes for you” she saw her mother entering her room. She looked at her mother with confusion written on her face. Her mother understood her confusion and said
“They told me that they are your friends, now come downstairs and see yourself”
she said and left her room
“friends!?” she said in confusion and got up from her bed and ran downstairs.
She goes towards the main door and opened it to see Lucy standing there with a bright smile and behind her there were Maya and Jennifer. She sighed on seeing that it was only them coz for a moment she was worried that from where her friend's popped up..