❛ 5장 ❜

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 .

"well.. it's a little embarrassing to say.. but a number of the people here are reliant on jihye and (name)-ssi to provide for us. the two of them hunts monsters then asks either yoo junghyuk-ssi or (name)-ssi to cook them."

the young man responded to hyeonseong's question. he was busy writing the information down on a notepad, causing (name) and dokja to deadpan.

"then what about water? drinking water?"

"we make trades with the landlord coalition using food and coins." (name) responds this time. dokja turned his head to face the her, surprised. "the landlord coalition?"

"you guys can go ahead. i'll catch up with you guys later." (name) announced, checking her weapons. that left the others dumbfounded. "where are you going? i- we just found you! how will-"

(name) looks up once again, a small smile on her face. "it's okay. i won't be gone long, like i said, i'll catch up with you guys later." dokja was skeptical, but reluctantly let her go. helping the unconscious woman up his back, (name) left walking the opposite direction from where they were heading.

once they were out of sight, she hopped down to the train tracks. activating one of her skills, eyes of truth¹. a rectangular screen popped up, covering her eyes slightly, acting as glasses.

(name) scanned her surroundings, hoping to find the glowing book her constellation indirectly asked her to find. there was three different items in south korea, and the book was at chungmuro station. unless she finds it here, the location and what the item is remains unknown.

"where the fuck are you? it's a literal glowing book and i can't fucking find it!" (name) muttered to herself angrily. trying to make an effort to calm herself, she brought her two hands to the side of her face, and pushed them towards her cheeks, slapping herself. "the more i fucking whine, the less time i get to find it."

using the skill she activated earlier, she once again scanned the entire tunnel. in a distance, they picked up something glowing. with widened eyes, she ran to it, hoping to finally find the damned book.

when she got to it, she crouched down and extended her hand to grab it. the glowing book made a tingly sound before being forcefully stuck to (name)'s right hand.

a window popped up in front of her face.

───────────

you have obtained the 'agathokakological' [item]
it is a rare item, only useful when the 'rame' is in possession.
it is one of the three items belonging to the constellation, the fallen angel of light.
[you have earned 3,500 coins.]

───────────

"what the fuck-"

my dear (name), you have successfully obtained the glowing book, the 'agathokakological'! brilliant, hm by the way, what colour was the book when it was glowing? blue? green? red, perhaps?

"purple. it was a light shade of purple. why?" (name) responded in her head, wondering why her constellation was asking about the colour.