prologue ( Rewrite)

Date: December 17,  2046

Location: Unknown, Sector 09

Time: 1:09 pm

3rd point of view (POV)

Bang

The only sound that can be heard as the object falls to the ground. the unknown individual stood up from its hiding spot and began heading over to the object. Upon further inspection revealed to be a deer. It then grabs the dead animal and heads to a secluded area, where it guts the animal and takes its meat. Resting by the fire, the individual reveals to be Y/n as he cooks the meat near the burning flame, sizzling in juicy grease and fat, its aroma fills the area.

Y/n was a male t-doll once created by Griffin & Kruger, a private security company as a project in creating the 1st ever male t-dolls. The company had managed to make one male t-doll right before the butterfly incident of 2061 that forced the cancelation of the project. The company focused its attention on leading attacks against the Sangviss Ferri, a rouge private android company. He was then laid dormant inside warehouse #69  located at London, UK, till a bombardment strike from the Sangvis Ferri damaged the building, and force activating Y/n. The sounds of gunfire and explosions force him to hide as rubble continues to fall all around him. 

After the bombardment, Y/n flees from the warehouse to the streets of london. Footprints littered the soft layer of snow as he continues heading with the cold air blowing down its artificial skin. He stumbles upon a building, the building itself is beyond repairable with torn banners and signs that are still standing from the elements. He noticed a something on the floor as he picked it up he found out that its a forgotten flyer of the building itself as the Royal Arms Musuem.

He  quietly enters the structure only to find it littered with rubble and trash. The place was abandoned long time ago when WW3 happened and was ransacked of all its collection. Displays empty with broken shards of glass, bullets casings littered, and decomposed human remains lay across the museum as Y/n explore through its corridors. Suddenly his vision became blurred as a  systematic program began powering on, displaying a interface through his cybernetic eyes,  and directing him towards the back rooms of the museum.

He approached a room with rows upon rows of gun racks, each with no guns on its rack he continues through, but was stopped next to a weapon still in the rack. Y/n tooked the weapon from its rack and began thoroughly examined the weapon revealing to be a gun. The system began scanning the weapon, gathering up intel from previous files and find a match to a WW2 gun identical to the weapon Y/n acquired from the rack.

The Dini-mind system began updating, integrating the gun as his primary weapon.  Y/n looks to his hub and find the weapon of his gun " M30 Luftwaffe drilling", then he spotted something in the corner of his eye. A box was seemed underneath the rack were his gun was held, he take it from the floor and opened it to reveal a gun case for his weapon with instructions and hand tools for matientence. He decided to keep the case and began filling it with looting collected from what left inside the place, he eventually acquired shotgun shells and rifle rounds from the dead corpse's weapon and some from the display that hadn't been looted, Clothes, and equipment like gernades and flashbangs. He eventually had everything need from the museum as he exited the building and into the snowy ruins of London.

Few years later, Y/n start eliminating a lot of dolls earning a reputation amongst all dolls as " Rapier". He acquired the nickname from when  he wears a detoriated, burnt bunny mask from the time he got gun downed at the ruins of the great Pizza plaza on earth " Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex". Recently acquired from a dismantled robotic corspe of flesh and gears after his helmet was destroyed by SF doll, he began using some parts of the amontronics he gathered and callorbrated to replace his already damaged and nonfuncitonal  body parts. His aim is marksmaned as a sniper from long range attacks as he can sniped T-dolls at long distances where enemies cant detect.

  Griffin dolls were ordered by their commanders to capture the male t-doll, classified as a rogue t-doll, However many attempts to capture him was a failure as he escapes with many t-dolls killed. Sf dolls were also onto him as they are ordered by their Ringleaders to either capture or eliminate Y/n, but just like the Griffins, they two are killed.

While Y/n had finished eating Deer meat, a branch from the distance was snapped alerting Y/n of someone out there lunged toward the case. Quickly assembling and arming his gun, he aimed his rifle toward the direction of the sound. He hurrdly extinguished the fire with water and activate his night vision,  and checked the woods of any signs of movement. 

A gun was clicked behind him as he  barley escaped  incoming fire from the unknown attacker. However, when he began suppressing the unknown enemy, he was knocked out from behind in the head as drops down face planted to the dirt with his rifle near him and his mask rolled few inches away from him.

His unknown attacker contacted chain of command, as a armored vechicle approach its location loading Y/n, his equipment and rifle, and the attacker onboard as it heads toward a military base, bearing a emblem on the side of the vechicle's door 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

GRIFFEN & KRUGER

Hello, it is I Basim_mk1, this is the 3rd book I'm writing, if you guys are wondering about the Car carrier of azur lane. I will be posting somewhat next week. Anyways enjoy ... Basim_mk 1 out