Chapter 2: Upgrades & Modifications

Previously, Y/n was captured by an unknown individual that successfully got the jump on him and was held in the interrogation room of the Griffin outpost in Sector 09. Two individuals entered the room revealed to be Gentiane and Kalina proceeded to interrogate him, mainly Kalina committing common interrogation protocols. The interrogation process went successful at the cost of him becoming Gentiane's secretary, he made some friends that later became sisters as the Ar team when he was called into the office by Gentiane who introduce him to Persica. She will be later known as his mother and creator of the Ar team when they revealed classified info about how Y/n was created and the gun he was meant to carry, which was revealed to be the M16A5 outfitted with an M203A2 Grenade launcher, Eotech 551A65 Holographic sight, and extended mag compacity of 60 rounds of 5.56 mm ammunition. Later will spend time with his sisters, received his true weapon, and was called by his mother to come to the lab for unknown purposes.

Now flash forward to Y/n and Persica reaching outside of the lab. 

Date: December 21, 2046

Location: Griffin & Kryuger military outpost (16 lab), Sector 09

Time: 12:05 pm

Y/n and his mother reached the lab from the other side of the Outpost. Similar to the looks of the command office being dimmed neon light blue and the futuristic look of the door and its sounding areas, Persica takes out her card and slide through the card reader beside the door as the door began opening. Once inside Y/n was met with a cleanse yet tidy lab with multiple wires and tubes laying around connecting to a tube in its center as well as the control module.

 Once inside Y/n was met with a cleanse yet tidy lab with multiple wires and tubes laying around connecting to a tube in its center as well as the control module

Persica: Ahh... Y/n, welcome to my lab * seats by the control module and proceeded to work on the interface*.

You: Mom... This looks awesome * excited*

Persica: *chuckles* I know son, but right now this is something important I need from you. * working on the interface* 

You: *mood swing - Serious* What is that you want me here mom?

Persica: Since the beginning of your activation, you were programmed self automatically to be armed with the m30 Luftwaffe drill shotgun. And I want to test this new tech I created where the user can uphold weapons and connect to any interface or computer from the user's mind. * shows Y/n the brief display of the new tech*

 * shows Y/n the brief display of the new tech*