Eating out

Bruce and y/n we're upstairs, doing things of their own. Bruce's shirt was off and y/n was halfway through undressing also.

Then came a knock at the door.

"Master Wayne?"

It was Alfred.

"Yes...?" He said, slowly bringing one hand up to cover y/n's mouth, making sure she kept quiet.

"just reminding you that we've got to leave for that dinner party in ten minutes. I've got the car ready downstairs. Come down when you're ready."

The room fell silent as Alfred's footsteps got less loud.

"Oh fuck."

"What are we gonna do???"

"I don't know. We don't have time to do anything.."

Fuck.

"We'll figure it out. I'm gonna go get dressed quickly."

And with that she left the room, changing into a short corset dress that was jet black, exposing her cleavage a little. She put her black Mary Janes on and headed downstairs to the car. Bruce was at the bottom on the stairs, and oh did he drool over her. He kind of hated her for looking so beautiful- it was gonna make him want her more.

"What the fuck are you doing to me," he whispered in her ear as Alfred opened the door for them.

They sat down, in the somewhat spacious car, and she watched Bruce as he carefully slid the divider in between them and Alfred, who was just getting into the drivers seat.

"What are you doing.." she whispered, the sounds of her voice sending nerves down his body.

"We'll get caught, you know, this is a ba-"
She was cut off by Bruce kissing her, and at that moment she forgot what she was going to say.

"Sit on me," he ordered, and she did so- being careful not to rip her dress or anything. Bruce unbuttoned the first few on his suit trousers, and she could tell he was hard. Probably had been since they were in the bedroom.

she rolled off her underwear and lined herself up with him. She slid on, and she tried not to scream from pain. She grabbed onto his suit jacket and scrunched the fabric with her fists. And then the pain subsided into pleasure and Bruce was shoving his mouth onto hers so that their moans would be muffled.

She could still hear him whimpering faintly as she moved up and down. She loved it when he did that.
As they got closer to climax, it was harder to keep quiet. Y/n grabbed at Bruce's hair, as he was grabbing onto her neck.

"Bruce..."

You finished as he kissed her harder, although a small sound still came out. She could feel he was close too, and he broke away to rest his head on the car seat. She covered his mouth with one hand, doing him a favour as he almost moaned. They settled down, with him still inside her. She leaned her forehead on his shoulder and he stroked her hair. With almost five minutes of the journey left, they broke apart and freshened themselves up. Well, as much as they could. And then Alfred was at the door, opening it for them, and they walked out and went their separate ways. They were seated at the same table but at different sides.

And no one ever suspected a thing.

Should I do a part 2 ? :)