He came

It had been a week, maybe two. You still had yet to leave the safety of your bed, you knew someone had to have tried to talk to you but the more you thought about it the more you convinced yourself no one cared. The most you had done in that time was grab your phone to watch some videos but mainly corpse and some of your other friends to see how they were doing, even when you opened the app you saw a bunch of messages from discord and even just your normal texting app. 

"god I need to get out of bed" you mumbled twisting around under the blankets, you heard a loud knock at the door. It had become quite normal for someone to knock, probably just the neighbors wanting to talk about how I haven't cut the grass. you heard someone yell out from the front door before a loud banging began, before you could yell for them to stop the door opened.  You sat back, for some reason you didn't care that it could be a robber or something. Soon the door to your room opened, and you didn't even look up. You felt arms hug around you making you look back. 

"corpse" You mumbled into him, you felt his arms tighten around you. Your heart was beating rapidly, it didn't make sense why did he come? Was he worried? Did someone tell him too? But still, you hugged him as hard as you could, you couldn't let him go. You felt him pull away from you. 

"what happened? You've been gone for so long" 

"I don't know I've just been feeling bad, I haven't really been taking my meds" I mumbled, my hands started playing with each other. 

"oh ok, um...sorry about the door," He said looking down 

"oh it's fine, it was pretty broken already" 

He nodded and just looked down. I didn't know what to say, neither of us did so it was just quiet for a couple of minutes. 

"um...why did you come over?" I asked nervously 

"o- oh I was just worried" 

I nodded not knowing what to say, I looked up to see him cry. Not full-blown sobbing but tears were slowly going down his cheeks. 

"h- hey why are you crying?" I asked completely shocked 

His arms wrapped around me once again, this time it made me fall back onto my bed. 

"I was so fucking worried why didn't you text me? You didn't text anyone" he said sniffling 

"I'm sorry I couldn't, I felt so powerless, like I would bother anyone I talked to," I said hugging him tightly, guilt panging in my heart. We sat there silently for a while, he didn't look at me and just held me close. 

I hope you guys like this chapter <3

words: 473