True love

I felt warm hands touch my shoulder, I looked back to see Corpse with two pasta bowls. I smiled and grabbed one quickly shoving some in my mouth. When I glanced up at him he was looking at me with a smile, I couldn't help but smile after gulping down a bit of pasta. We sat there eating to our heart's content

"hey corpse um, what are you doing later?" I asked him, but when his head came up from his bowl his eyes were watery. Instantly I freaked out moving both our bowls and hugging him. 

"s- sorry it's just I haven't eaten with people in a while," He said sniffling, I couldn't hold in my giggle 

"you're so cute," I said squeezing his cheeks, his hands wrapped around my waist, semi-pushing me to sit on his leg. 

"y/n," He said, his eyes glancing down at my lips, just then there was a knock at the door. 

I tried to get up but pulled me closer and shoved his head into my neck. I ruffled his already fluffy hair and got up, when I opened the door it was no other than, Easton. 

"hey" I mumbled letting him in

"Hey, sorry to come over randomly," He said walking in and taking off his shoes, I nodded and walked back to Corpse. I wanted to go back to sleep already, sick of having Easton around already. "oh Cole is still here?" He continued, spewing some bullshit about how men and women should be sleeping together before getting married because 'it was a sin'.

"oh Easton, you have to leave, we're going to the mall" Corpse said grabbing his shoes, I didn't want him to leave but I tried to suck it up

"oh ok" He said walking out after putting his shoes on. Corpse set his down and came back over to me, he laid down and pulled me next to him. 

"you're not leaving?" I asked, he hummed a no and held me tighter 

We started relaxing together. I felt myself drift off. 

"I wish you liked me" I heard his voice mumble above me, I looked up at him, and he soon turned as red as blood. "s- sorry," He said trying to move from under me

"Who says I don't like you?" I said, sitting astride his torso. 

"You do?" He basically screamed sitting up as much as he could. I leaned down, our lips almost touching. My eyes trailed down to his lips, I ran my fingers on the outline of them, the pull to kiss him only getting stronger. Before I could make my move his lips caressed my own. When he pulled away I quickly shoved back at him, more ruff, and needier than before.

When we finished, our lips were hurt and were a light shade of red almost pink. I held him, as he rubbed up and down my waist. I kissed down his neck lightly, stopping at his collarbone. I laid down, deciding I have him enough hickeys to go to bed. Soon enough we were both passed out cuddling. 

When I woke up, Corpse was gone, I had convinced myself it was a dream, how else would I be in my bed if it wasn't? I walked down, and there he was, a light pink apron on, and he was baking. I snuck up behind him and gripped his wast moving along with the music he was playing. I heard his giggle, I felt him lightly grind on me, making me laugh. 

"watcha makin'," I asked as we stopped dancing

"cake," He said "it was meant to be a surprise for when you wake up"

"I mean, no complaints from me to go back to sleep," I said nuzzling into his neck

"no, I want to have you around," He said, quickly grabbing and plopping me on the counter in front of him. I watched his hands need the dough. I grabbed one of his hands and pulled him closer, giving a quick peck to his lips before walking to the couch and turning on some random show.

Hello, I'm sorry to be ending this so fast, but I don't like the writing style I was using for this, and my writing skills were a lot worse than they are now. I tried to keep this chapter in the overall vibe of the story but it was hard when I hate it so much. I hope someone can take inspiration from this story and make something better. I love you all and I hope you read more of my stories (there is less cringe than this one). I love you guys <3

words: 773