younger

When u where born u where left all alone in metore city. Your where only 2 but even at age 2 u knew that no one would come to ur rescue, however someone adopted u but not to care about u but to use u for money. (Tw non consent) ur so called "mom" would sell u to older men for the day and they would do things to u, things u don't ever want to remember but one time this guy threatened to kill u. And that's when u snapped  "why..." U asked the man and his response was that he "was just that he was in the mood" u snapped and grab a chair that was next to u (keep in mind u where 5) and beat him to death with it . when you realize what u did u turn around and ran and kept running until u bumped into someone "i-im sorry" when u looked up it was a girl that was a little older she looked like she was 7? she had pink hair hair and had blue eyes "it's OK" the girl said "im machi" she continued. "I'm y/n" I said I was about to say something but she said"do u want to be friends u can meet the rest of us" she proclaimed I thought about it I mean I didn't have any friends or a place to go so I decided I would "sure" I said and with that she started to walk a followed her  nervously not knowing what was going to happen. (End of flashback)