Gone

I tracked down nobunaga "what do u need" I asked. he got silent "its uvo...he went after the chain user"  he said "what why? He clearly wasn't a match the first time" i said kinda raising my voice "some one should've gone with him.... I mean I know the chain user is strong but him vs 2 or 3 of the troup members no!" You yelled Feitan came in to see what the comontion was. When he saw he walked up behind u & hug u bringing you in by the waist  "you have to calm down ok..?" he whispered into my ear   "so is that all nobunaga" you  questioned he looked at me and Feitan "yeah and no.... What's up with you two?" I looked at Feitan almost to ask if its ok to tell him he just nod "she's ....mine" he whispered quietly "we're dating" I said to nobunga " I would like to say I'm surprised but that would be a lie" he said as he walked away "want to go to my room" Feitan asked as a response I grabbed his hand pulled him to his room  I sat on his bed and  signal him To sit next to me "do u want to cuddle" you asked Feitan looked at u puzzeld  "what does cuddle mean" he asked turning a  little red from embarrassment "here ill show you" I said I pulled him to lied down and wrapped your  hands around him like he was teddy bear. We sat in a comfortable silence "it feels nice" he mutterd you yawned  "I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" you say as u lean in to kiss his forehead and fell asleep with him in ur arms. 

While asleep you had a steamy dream about you and Feitan he had you tied down to the bed and basically having his way with you. He had a bunch of toys.. If you will to help him do it  like a razer , lit candle he leaned in a whispered in your ear "tell me if I go to far" he said  and with that he went down on you eating you out as of u where his first meal in months. drawing circles on your clit  some times he would tease you but just bearly sticking his finger inside you and as you almost reached your climax he stop "no uh uh I am a torturer.... I'm gonna make you wait and slipped a finger inside you going at a medium pace. he reached over and pulled the razor and started making light cuts around your body. You moaned at the pain but you liked it

Suddenly you where woke up by Feitan " hey you ok....you sounded like ur where whimpering in ur sleep" he said my face got red "OH...um yeah I had nightmare" you spat out he looked at you his eyebrows burrowing in curiosity "oh really cuz I believe I heard you Say my name in your sleep " he paused "and it sound like you enjoyed it" he said smirking  then  leaned down and said "I could make ur dreams a reality" he said in sly tone.  "but not to night we need rest to look for uvo" you said but tommorw tho" promise.