at the hunter exam

( just an disclaimer I do not own hxh)
I was on a train to hxh I sat down and I started to drift off to sleep but then a boy sat down next me he had blond hair and green-ish eyes "hi" he said I looked like him and responded by saying hi he smiled " so what's ur name" I asked "shelnark"he responded "cool my name is y/n" I sai

  " so where you heading" I asked " to the hunter exam" he said happily I gasp with that response "me to" I said he laughed and I asked him if he wanted to be friends "sure" he said and with that I fell asleep it was a 3 hour train ride. bye the time I woke there was only 30 minutes left of the ride so out of Borden I started playing on my phone for a quick moment I look at shelnark and he seem to be working on a bat looking control thing " what's that I asked and he goes on tell me about nen and how thats his ability I looked at him in awe " can u teach me nen when the hunter exam is over if I pass?" I say. sure he said calmly. (Time skip) when the train ride was over we where in a city he started to walk to a train to go to the "hunter site" but I got the hunch to go towards the forest I grab his hand and I told him to follow me "but why its say to go on the train" he answered " just trust me follow me " I say a little annoyed and with annoying sigh we begin to walk and kept walking to we meet a house, we opened it to see a hurt couple "help my wife please" a guy yelled I look at him and say "stop the act I know what u are now take us to the cite " I say the man gasped and so did shelnark "so how did u know" the man said while turning into a beast that looked like a pikachu reject " because I have read books about beasts and on one page its says if u ever think u have run into kiriko then to smell the air because if it is a kiriko the the air would smell sour and guess what the air smells like... yep u guested it sour" I say with a smug look on my face shelnark then looked at me "wow you've got some brains" he said I was about to respond but was interrupted bye the kiriko "well rules are rules let's go" he said as he picked me and shelnark up with his feet and started to fly.