Statements

Statements

Hello. This is SM Entertainment.

Suho has recently welcomed the birth of twins.

To respect their families' opinions, everything related to Suho's children will remain private, so we ask fans and reporters for their kind understanding.

Suho will continue to work hard as an artist.

We ask you to send Suho lots of blessings and messages of sentiment.

Thank you.

Hello, this is Exo's Suho.

I am writing this because I have something to tell our fans. I have something to tell everyone today, so I am sharing this letter after giving it a lot of thought.

I became a father last week. I am happy to have welcomed two new members to my family, but I am sorry to my fans who feel confused about this sudden news.

I should have told you about this sooner, and I am sorry for the delay in sharing this news, as I wanted to make sure everything was fine with my children before sharing the information about their arrival.

I sincerely apologize to those who feel hurt or confused by this.

To my fellow Exo members, fans, and parents, the people who have shaped my life and made me a needed person in this world, even though I am lacking, I will strive to become a person you can be proud of. And I sincerely thank our fans for sending me so much undeserving love.

I will also do my best for our fans and the Exo members waiting for Exo's activities.

Thank you always.

Hello, This is Se7en Entertainment.

Kiomai has always been thankful for all the love and support she received from her fans. And that is why she wanted to share the news of the blessings she has received.

Kiomai recently became the mother of twins.

Kiomai will never forget this feeling of gratitude and will do her best in her place without changing and return the love you all have given her.

We respectfully ask for your understanding.

Please show warmth so she can continue her beautiful journey of motherhood in peace.

Thank you.