Soompi

Soompi

Suho and Kiomai welcomed twins as their agencies confirmed the news

Congratulations to Suho and Kiomai and their family!

Suho and Kiomai are first-time parents to twins, as the newest members of their family

Kiomai and not confirmed boyfriend Suho have welcomed twins, their agencies confirm.

The newest members of the Exo family join Chen's two daughters.

According to an exclusive report from SPOTV, Suho and Kiomai were overwhelmed with joy at the birth, and the babies' genders were not disclosed.

Se7en Entertainment and SM Entertainment have confirmed that Suho and Kiomai have indeed welcomed their first children into the world.

*

1,437,985 likesdoyun congrats @kimjuncotton 💙👼🏻 @kiomai 👼🏻💙 #2222Comments disabled

1,437,985 likes
doyun congrats @kimjuncotton 💙👼🏻 @kiomai 👼🏻💙 #2222
Comments disabled.

*

SUHO AND KIOMAI ARE MOM & DAD
@suhokiomaiii

Doyun is mad at Kiomai, and that's why she exposed the genders of Suho and Kiomai's twins. Many Exo-ls and Kioties have reported the post, and it's been taken down, but Doyun is messy for doing that to someone who is supposed to be like a sister to her. I will no longer support Doyun.

5:57 PM • 2/22/22 • Twitter for iPhone

*

Hello, This is Se7en Entertainment.

We want to confirm the rumors surrounding Doyun's contract termination are true. Doyun has violated her contract terms which have caused us to end her contract with us.

We have also filed official lawsuits against Doyun for illegally pursuing activities and causing damages to her fellow label mates.

Se7en Entertainment will not tolerate Doyun's behavior and therefore sees the contract termination and lawsuit as a teaching point.

Thank you.

*

10,332,089 likeskiomai, I'm not gonna stab you in the back, I'ma stab you in the chest

10,332,089 likes
kiomai, I'm not gonna stab you in the back, I'ma stab you in the chest. -Nene Leakes 🖤
View all 36,466 comments
kimjuncotton 말해

*

"Doyun signed the nondisclosure agreement which prohibits her from discussing private details about the lives of you, Jun-myeon, and the twins. So, you guys have nothing to worry about," Kiomai's family lawyer, Chris, informed Kiomai and Jun-myeon.

Jun-myeon nods.

"And since you guys agreed not to sue her for the pictures of the twins since it did not reveal their faces and was taken before them being in your custody; I've warned her lawyer to have Doyun delete any photos of the twins, anything that she has of twins to be erased or given to us," Chris said.

"Good, I don't want her to hold anything over us for her twisted pleasure of getting money out of us," Kiomai said.

Kiomai's mom, Leona, sighed as she shook her head and looked at her daughter.

"I told you that girl was no good; now look what she's trying to do to you and those innocent children," Leona said.

Kiomai looked down at her lap.

"I know, mom; you were right," Kiomai said.

"I want a restraining order filed against her; I don't want her around Kiomai and my grandchildren and get one for Jun-myeon too," Leona told Chris.

"Yes, ma'am," Chris said.

Jun-myeon looked at Kiomai.

Kiomai gave him a tight smile before Leona spoke up again.

"And you two, why don't you guys try to date instead of co-parenting; I think it would be best for the children if you guys are together," Leona said.

Kiomai shook her head.

"Overstepping," Kiomai told her mother.

"What? Overstepping? I'm just trying to help you fix the problems you have allowed yourself to be involved in, Kiomai," Leona said.

"Mom! Stop it; I don't want to fight with you right now about boundaries but do not ever call my children problems again," Kiomai said as she glared at her mother.

Leona glared back at her daughter.

"Well, at least you're behaving like a mother," Leona said.

Chris leaned over to Jun-myeon.

"They're too much alike, so they butt heads often but don't worry, they won't stay mad at each other for too long," Chris whispered to Jun-myeon.

Jun-myeon nods.