The Jv Team

A/n ~ it gets better I swear, or at least I think it does. Also, the grammar is probs bad just ignore it.

Honestly, I've never been interested in sports. My father made me play them in middle school, but after that, I stopped. Usually, I felt embarrassed to play sports because I was already unfit with no motivation. I didn't want the team to be upset with me, for flaking out on another practice, or not hanging out with them daily. So I decided to hide away from my studies.

It was another day of me trying to avoid people, listening to music, and occasionally turning it off but leaving on the headphones so people will think I'm busy. I don't usually eat lunch but today I was starving since it was my second week of freshman school at Eden Hall.

My figure is moving fast, or at least as fast as it can in the dress, I'm wearing. I have a warm sweater on top in the color green, it's so comforting but I'm starting to get too hot.

I quickly grabbed a bowl of soup and some crackers and found a table in the corner. I heard a bunch of whispering and I turned my head around to find the new Jv Hockey team. I looked back to my bowl of soup and grabbed the salt,

sadly the soup today was lacking in flavor.

Most sports teams sit together so I wasn't shocked when they decided to take the one empty table right next to mine.

A few moments later this girl named Linda who is in my English class came and sat next to me.

"Hey Y/n, mind if I sit here?" I looked at her and moved my plate over "not at all"

We both talked for a while when my other friend Hailey came over and joined our conversation.

"Yeah, I personally kinda think Charlie Conway is hot," Hailey said which caused me to gag and Linda to laugh. "You act as if he isn't right behind us."

I whispered and yelled at her which made all of us giggle.

"As hot as he is, I think you guys would look cute together," Hailey said to me which made me cringe.

"I don't even know him." I looked at my watch and realized lunch is going to end soon. "Alright, guys I have to go see you later."

They both said goodbye and I packed up all my stuff and got out of my chair pushing it in.

As I turned around I ran into the so-called Charlie Conway. "Oh shoot I'm so sorry!" I told him bending down to pick up the stuff I dropped.

"Hey don't worry about it, no one got hurt." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Y/n you're gonna be late," Hailey whispered.

"OH, right I have to go!" He smiled and got out of the way for me.

~Time-Skip to the end of the Day~

I was walking to my dorm room when all of a sudden the head of school activities and sports approached me.

"Hello Ms. Marianne, how are you?"

"I'm good Mrs. Horn, what can I do for you?" I said in a sweet voice trying to get her to like me.

"Well I'm not sure if you knew this but After school activities are required. So many places have already been taken so I have some choices."

When I heard her say this I felt like jumping in front of a car. She told me two choices and they both sounded not that bad.

Either be an assistant for the Jv Hockey team and fetch them water, help them with small injuries, and set up practices with Coach Orion.