Jealousy

~The Next Day~

My cast is itchy. That is all that is on my mind. My arm is dirty and itchy.

It's been about a day or so since I've had this cast on and I already hate it. The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that I have biology today and I'll get to see Charlie.

I've had many people confirm to me that Charlie and I have something going on between us. So I feel more confident than I did about a week ago.

Walking to class today was longer than usual. My limbs are almost frozen which is strange because it isn't even winter yet.

When the doors to the main hall opened I was hugged by warm air and the scent of worn-out books. My locker isn't too far away so it won't be a very annoying walk.

When I finally arrived I twisted the lock to its coordinates, after that my locker still wouldn't open, I tried jiggling the lock and it still wouldn't budge. That's when all of a sudden a large hand came and wacked the locker door when I turned to see who it was I saw Charlie.

"Good Morning Y/n, looking beautiful as always."

"And you're cocky as always ... Thanks for opening the locker for me," I said sending him a small smile to which he returned.

He stood there leaning against the locker next to me, watching my every move. "Anything I can help you with." he nodded with a very serious look. "Yeah, I want you to tell me when you are finally going to accept my date invitation."

I looked at him with a smile creeping onto my face, "Sorry I didn't know you'd been waiting for an answer for so long." He looked at me with his mouth dropped open a little.

"Has my flirting not been a good enough answer ... I guess I need to step up my game."

I looked at him with a small smirk "Maybe you do Mr. Conway."

He shook his head and kicked himself off of the locker and started to walk away with me, "So you are gonna be at the game today right?"

I nodded my head "Yeah I don't think I have a choice, make sure you get there early, Mr. Oron will kill you if you show up late again."

He nodded his head annoyingly, getting sick of everyone telling him that "Well since you asked so nicely I will show up early just for you." he said, sending me a wink which made me groan and turn away.

A few minutes later Connie appeared out of nowhere and started to walk with us giggling at the comments I whispered to her.

Charlie and I walked into Biology where I saw Mj and approached her. I took my seat and raised my notebooks to the surface of the lab table. "So you and Charlie just walked in together, does this mean you two are a thing now."

I laughed and she sighed "Dude when are you gonna go out with him." I shrugged my shoulders. "I think today after the game I'll say I will."

I looked out the window and got distracted by random kids. After 30 minutes the teacher cleared his voice to make an announcement. "Alright Kids I have some news, today a new student will be joining us."

We all looked around trying to figure out if anyone else knew about this "Her name is Suki, and she will be staying with us for the rest of the year and hopefully the next few years."

With that said, a girl with blonde long hair walked into the classroom, we all watched the girl with confidence sit right behind Charlie, popping her bubble gum and twirling her hair. She tapped on Charlie's shoulder and whispered something to him which made him blush.