chapter four

-Y/N POV-

julie walked in with the snacks and drinks as i was getting ready. "what are you getting all prettied up for?" she said genuinely. "i'm going to the varsity game." i told her excitedly. "why? it's not like anyone is playing that you really care to see. unlessssss." she implied. "no! julie, i'm not going for a special boy... we'll i guess i am but not that kind. i'm going to watch my brother and best friend play." i told her honestly. "uh huh, sureeee." she said sarcastically, "okay well i'll go too so banksie doesn't think we hate him."

-AT THE GAME-

the boys were down 2-0 in the second period. they fought their butts off and scored 2 to tie.

i was on the edge on my seat as rick was skating, dodging, and more or less hogging the puck too. he, at the last second, scored and was the hero of the game. he took off his helmet and winked at me. as he skated off the ice julie gave me suspecting looks. i had to act like i didn't notice, but i did.

-AFTER THE GAME-

after the game i waited for adam to get changed and shower because i needed to talk to him.

"finally, you took five ever!" i whined.

"five ever?" he asked.

"yes, it mean you took longer than for ever. i thought you were in advanced classes banksie." i teased.

"what do you mean i am." he responded.

"well it's not showing right now." i patted his back, "anyways, you did awesome!" i said as i placed a friendly kiss on his cheek.

"thanks, you too." he replied.

"yeah the 30 seconds i did play plus the stupid penalty that i didn't commit, i know right i'm just the best." i laughed.

"okay well i gotta go, but i'll talk to you tomorrow?" he finished.

"yep sounds good bankie." i patted his back.

A/N

this has got to be one of the shortest chapters i've ever written, BUT i'm soooo sooo sorry for not updating for like literally 5 months .i've just mainly fallen out of my tmd era and i didn't feel like writing. i also have gotten into baseball (more + the players) and the top gun franchise even more. so like i said mainly just not motivation and liking tmd as much. i might just discontinue this book and make imagines cause those seem like they'd be easier than an entire book. i'm so sorry for the delay and discontinuation of this book. i love yall. and like always,

⭐️stay gold ⭐️-ainsley <3