Ribbon Ties

Trophy glared across the room at Cheesy. Him sitting on the couch, legs crossed patting the spot next to him, waiting for Yang to sit next to him. Trophy hated Cheesy. His brown hair with gold tips, his perfectly tanned skin, his golden eyes shinning brightly in the sunlight. He hated Cheesy and Yang's relationship.

Yang has cheesy wrapped around their small little finger. Trophy cringed as Yang rested his head in Cheesy's shoulder, wrapping their long fluffy tail around his waist. Trophy waltzed over to sink, washing the dish he had eaten on, staring at Cheesy and Yang. Yang stole from Cheesy's plate playfully licking Cheesy with their sharp tongue, making sure not to hurt him.

Cheesy giggled. "Heyy! Give that back you silly little rascal!" Cheesy said, staring in a playful shocked manor as Yang ate the sushi they stole from his plate. Yang looked at him and picked up some Sushi with their chopsticks and put it up to his mouth, almost asking for entree.

Cheesy started to speak. "Yang what are you-!" Yang shoved the Sushi into Cheesy's mouth and giggled, their tail swishing left to right as they patted Cheesy's shoulder. "Don't think about it." They moved their feet back and forth, as they picked up their chopsticks again and tried to pick up more Sushi, almost yelping as Cheesy shoved some sushi into their mouth.

"Payback!" Cheesy laughed his stupid laugh. Yang stayed quiet, picking up more of their sushi and putting it up to Cheesy's mouth again, staring into his eyes, making a 'may I?' look.

Cheesy opened his mouth and allowed Yang to place the sushi into his mouth.

Trophy scoffed. "Those two are like, so weird." Salt interrupted Trophy's thoughts, putting his feelings into words. "Exactly!" Trophy responded.

They started to have a small conversation about how Yang and Cheesy hung around each other a lot more then anyone else. "Yang and Cheesy are like complete opposites!Yang isn't for that lovey dovey stuff, but Cheesy totally like, is!" Salt started to ramble as Trophy zoned.

Trophy wasn't sure if they were jsut friends, or in a relationship. They gave off traits of a relationship, but more friend traits. Trophy looked over at the two and stared, dumbfounded.

"Did Cheesy just kiss Yang." Trophy looked at the two as Salt started yelling. "What! They kissed? Are you sure they kissed? Was it a romantic kiss? A friendly one? Like family wise? Are they in a relationship?" Salt started asking questions profusely.

"I don't know! Yes they kissed, Yang doesn't kiss people in a friendly way and they don't kiss family either! So probably romantically!" Trophy words started to mix together, him falling to his knees, hyperventilating under all the pressure. Soon, he passed out.

(Time skip to a few days later)

"Hey! Yanggg!" Cheesy yelled across the across to Yang from the kitchen into the living room. Yang ran into the kitchen. "Whats up cheese guy?" Yang spoke rather quickly.

"I made something for you! Close your eyes." Cheesy instructed. Once Yang obligated Cheesy wrapped something around his neck. "What did you put around my neck?" Yang mumbled softly.

"Go look in the mirror!" Cheesy giggled. Yang went into the bathroom and looked at his neck. A red ribbon with yellow stars on the ends and a rainbow patch sewed into the back.

Yang ran out of the bathroom and hugged Cheesy tightly. "I love it! I have something for you as well!" Yang pulled a rainbow ribbon with bells on the ends and tied it around his wrist. Cheesy gasped. "It's adorable Yang!" Yang just hugged Cheesy tighter.

Trophy walked down the stairs after days of being locked in his room, not letting anyone in. "Like, hey Trophy!" Salt exclaimed and patted the seat next to her. Trophy walked over to her and sat down. "I've make you a plate like every day and now you can like have it!" Salt passed the plate in her lap to Trophy. Bacon and eggs. "Thank you." He mumbled as he ate his eggs.

Yang sat on Cheesy's shoulders, letting Cheesy pick out their food. "Scrambled or sunny side up?" Cheesy whispered quietly. "Scrambled, please." Yang mumbled softly.

Cheesy put some scrambled eggs onto the plate and walked over to the couch.

Trophy stared of out the window and watched the trees rustle. Suddenly a small figure popped up, looked around the room, then stared into his eyes.

Word Count: 748

A/N
Hello! I'm Moth! This is my first time publishing anything, and school is fairly hectic, so updates will be slow.
I will try to publish a new chapter each week (usually on Friday/Saturday), if not I'll make some time to make two chapters the next week. Bare with me please!

~ Moth/Lightbulb