Drowning room [EXTRA CHAPTER.]

Taco looked around Trophy's room, looking over at the coffee table in the middle, with a large 80 inch TV mounted on the wall above. The desk beneath the large window was covered in papers, pencils, it looked like something Paintbrush would have on their desk.

Taco walked to the desk, searching through all the papers. "College applications...collage work...therapy appointment? Drawings of clothing designs!" Taco went though the designs, looking at all of the different designs in awe.

————

Cheesy and Yang walked up to their shared bedroom, looking around at all the decorations on the doors now that OJ let them decorate the rooms how they wanted.

"Look at Pepper and Salt's room!" Yang smiled at the door, it's pink and purple ombré leaving him in a daze. The golden trim shined brightly and there names were written in black ink. 'Salt + Pepper <3' Little drawings of Salt and
Pepper Shakers were drawn in the lower area of the door, girls holding hands. "That's cute!" Cheesy replied looking over at the drawings and walking past Yang, snapping Yang out of his dase as he followed behind Cheesy.

————

Trophy's hand gripped onto his arms as the small green eyed object laid in the grass a few feet away, his white hair laying softly on the grass. Trophy's golden hair blew in the wind as he stood up, the smaller object opening their soft green eyes beconing the other to come closer.

Trophy walked closer, looking around to see if anyone else was watching. The small object stood and walked farther from him, his green eyes making Trophy feel safe. Trophy ran towards the small white object, hugging them tightly, sobbing out their name. "Y-Yin...! You came back to me!"

As he closed his eyes, he felt his weight shift a bit, and opened them again, to see the smaller boy leading him to a bright white light, trying to make Trophy follow him. Trophy walked towards them, grasping their hand and pulling them in, their smile seemingly killing Trophy's anxiety.

As Trophy followed behind the object, he heard yelling from where he came from. He turned, feeling a sudden pain in his chest. He fell to his knees, seemingly choking on air. He tried to scream, yet nothing came out. Suddenly he jolted up, seeing Yang in front of him.

"Are you alright! Someone get him a towel and a juice box!" Yang yelled back at the others, trying to keep Trophy from falling back, slamming his head against the concrete Beneath them both. OJ ran out the door, towel and Juice Box in hand, with a few others running behind him to see what the comitition was about.

Yang stood Trophy up and wrapped him in a towel, grabbing the juice box from OJ and walked into the hotel. They sat Trophy down on the couch, others staring at Trophy, still dazed.

"What...happened...? I finally got to Yin again..." Trophy sighed as Yang patted his back. "You almost drowned in the pool...I was getting fresh air and saw you drowning in the pool so I screamed bloody murder and got OJ to get you out of the pool."

"Is that why I saw Yin? Because they were trying to take me to the afterlife...?" Trophy looked into Yang's sorrowful eyes. "Yes Trophy. They probably were." Trophy's eyes started to tear up, Yang bringing the much taller boy into a hug whispering words of appreciation to the teary eyed object.

Yang looked at Trophy in a way he had never seen aimed at him. Concern. Yang was concerned for him. This just made Trophy cry even more, Yang trying to calm him down as he cried sad yet happy tears.

Yang lead Trophy to his room, trying to calm him down. Once they reached the door Yang dug into Trophy's hoodie pocket, grabbing the tall boys keys and unlocking the door.

————

Taco heard the door open and turned from the desk where she was looking through all of Trophy's drawings. She continued to look at the drawings, not looking up. "Hey Troph! Your fashion designs for your collage are pretty cool." Yang stared at the small girl, remembering the first time they saw her.