The figure

TW : Cursing, SH mentions

Trophy sat on one side of the couch, staring at the figure, who was staring right back. He started to shake a bit, and the figure disappeared. He was a bit shaken up by this, although nobody but him saw the figure.

"Did you see that?" Trophy looked over to Salt who clearly wasn't listening to him. "What was that Trophy?" Salt looked over to him. "Nevermind." He looked over to Yang and Cheesy.

Yang was still trying to make Cheesy eat eggs as they ate toast. "Pleaseeee! Just try them at least." Yang begged Cheesy. "Yang, you know I don't eat eggs." he looked down at Yang who was making puppy dog eyes. He sighed. "Fine. I'll try them." Cheesy took a bite out of the eggs on Yang's plate and ate it, almost regurgitating his whole dinner.

"Cheesy!" Yang jumped up from their spot on the couch as they freaked out. "Do you need me to get you some water? A towel? Anything!"

Cheesy stood up and grabbed Yang by their waist, staring into their scared eyes. It relaxed Yang, their expression softening. "I'm fine, Yang. Stop worrying about me so much."

Yang stared into his friends eyes, with a more worried then relieved look. "But it's necessary! I don't want you to get hurt!" He put his hands on Cheesy's shoulders, hugging the slightly taller boy.

Trophy looked out the window, and the figure was there again. He stood up, walked out of the hotel, and into the woods, not caring what anyone said about him leaving so suddenly. The only reason he walked into the woods was to find the figure, not looking where he was going.

Suddenly he fell. He fell directly onto his face, covering his hair and clothing in dirt. He looked up feeling a shift in the air. "Strawberry." he thought. "Hello?" He called out. The bushes rustled softly, revealing the small girl. Her hair seemed to be bleached heavily and dyed with red and green streaks, her eyes being a rusty greenish blue color. She didn't speak, nor move.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my god damn woods." The short girl spat poking his chest and walking towards him, forcing the golden haired boy back a few feet.

"Your woods? Last time I checked, the Perilous Forest was owned by MePhone." Trophy pushed her back and she slammed her head against a rock. She sat up slightly, almost falling back and hitting her head against the cold stone beneath her.

Trophy grabbed her before she fell, pulling her up and sitting her down on a tree stump. "First off, the forest isn't yours, it's MePhone's. Second, where do you live? I'll walk you home so you don't fall again and bust your skull open." Trophy sat down next to her, looking directly into her eyes, not breaking eye contact as she started to speak. "It feels like I own it because I live here and nobody else does."

Trophy sighed softly. "How am I supposed to tell OJ we have a visitor?" "Listen. You can stay in my room at the hotel I live in." He grabbed her shoulder and stood up, pulling her up with him. She gripped onto the sleeve of his yellow jacket as they walked up to the hotel.

The short girl started to shake once she saw the building, choking out letters, trying to form words. It was utter nonsense to Trophy as he walked into the hotel, looking around for OJ. Pickle and Fan sat on the couch, playing some new game Knife delivered before he left the night before.

"Hey losers. You know where OJ is?" Trophy spat at the two, only grabbing the attention of Pickle, who had just beat Fan.

"Pretty sure he's in the therapy closet with Yin and Yang at the moment. You can talk to him after their session." Pickle just stared at him, only breaking eye contact once OJ walked out of the room, leaving the two siblings alone in the room.

Trophy walked over to him starting up a conversation. "Hey OJ! Sooo, can I bring a girl to the hotel and let her sleep in my room tonight?"

OJ sighed. "Trophy, you don't need to ask to bring your girlfriend into the hotel. As long as she doesn't cause any trouble it's fine." "Thanks Fruit Juice!"

Trophy walked out to the girl and almost fell over her small body, looking down to see her scrunched up into a ball swaying back and forth, sobbing quietly on the grass, dewdrops falling onto her from the Orange Tree above.

"Hey um..." Trophy started. "T-Taco. My name is Taco." The small girl mumbled. "No wonder she smells of Strawberries. Pickle said it was her favorite snack other then Lemons." Trophy thought.

"Come on Taco, let's just go inside. I know your 'banned' or whatever, but I can't stand to see you cry. Let's sneak you into the hotel, how does that sound?" Trophy had a weak spot for people crying from anything. It made him feel weak, not showing that fact in front of people who know him for his 'tough guy' demeanor.

Taco nodded, walking over to a tree, climbing it like a cat. "What the hell." Trophy stood shocked. Taco outstretched her arm, waiting for Trophy to grab it. "Do you want to sneak me in or what." She spat at him, grabbing his arm tightly, pulling him up.

"Holy shit. This bitch is a psycho." Trophy looked down at the ground below, feeling his jacket get ripped from his shoulders. "Oh shit...I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- are you alright?" She stared down at Trophy's bare arm, covered in slashes, cuts, and scars. "Oh-! they're not fresh...They're from a while back..." Trophy replied, standing up and walking over to the window near the tree, the window being right in front of his room door, fortunately.

He grabbed onto Taco's arm and crawled in the window, looking around before bolting to the door and trying to unlock it. "Hurry up." Taco tapped her foot impatiently. "I'm going, I'm going. I just need to figure out which key is to my door." Trophy dropped another key on the ground reaching for the next one.

"If anyone sees up we're dead golden boy!" Taco snapped at him. The door opened. "Get your ass in my room, now so we don't get fucking caught." Trophy snapped back at her.

She sighed softly and walked into the room looking around at the bright orange room, and sat down on the extra bed. "This is really comfortable." She mumbled.

"Good. You'll be sleeping there." Trophy looked at her, and walked out of the room, locking it from the outside.

Word Count: 1142

A/N
This was much longer chapter then before, the last chapter was a little rushed so I had to end it a little earlier then I was planning. Near the end of this I was rushing a little, as I had to make it quickly and finish up to write this note. The 3rd chapter will be a little longer then this one. I will have a better posting schedule soon and each chapter will be scheduled for a specific date.

~ Moth/Lightbulb