Cliff-Fall Tears.

Trophy smiled at Yang. "Hi again." Yang looked up towards him, their green eyes cold. "What is it."

"I just wanted to say hello. No need to be all pissed and shit." Trophy backed away. "Well, I'll have you know that I haven't approached you for a reason. And I never want to approach you. Got it?" Yang scowled at the other.

"Listen, I didn't hurt her. Neither did you. We both made stupid mistakes 4 months ago. Neither of us are to blame. I'm sorry. I wanted to apologize one least time before I left." Trophy softly replied. His soft grayish pink eyes were dull.

"Where are you going? I never heard you were leaving." Yang raised an eyebrow.

"I was trying to tell you beforehand, but you wouldn't listen to me! Everytime I tried you would bring up the incident! The rest of us have been trying to put that behind us, but you just won't quit!" Trophy barked at them.

(A/N: furry behavior/j)

"Oh." Yang spoke in a soft tone. "I've been trying to put the incident behind me too, but it ended up with me lashing out at you. I'm sorry." Yang apologized slowly, making sure they focused on the taller's pink eyes.

"I know. It's...hard to forgive you though." Trophy swayed back and forth a bit.

"I understand that, and I don't expect forgiveness. I just wanted to apologize. Before you go. Whereever you're going." Yang quietly apologized, attempted to put their hand on Trophy's shoulder.

"I'm heading to the place."

"What pla...oh..." Yang stopped. "The place where they got caught..."

Trophy nodded. The place where they were caught. By us. By Taco and Mic. By Knife. We all saw them there."

"We all saw them." Tears started to fall from Yang's eyes. Where we found Cheesy dead."

Trophy's eyes started to water. "Mhm. Where we caught them. Cheesy's blood on their hands. The murder weapon in their hands."

"Where we caught Paintbrush." Knife cried on his couch, remembering the body of his friend, his lover.

"Where they were taken into custody of the place they worked in." Trophy mumbled, walking over fo Knife to comfort him. Yang said nothing, just followed.

They sat together and cried for a bit, thinking of all of the friends who encountered them, gone. It became silent, other than the quiet sobs of the three.

Trophy broke the silence. "I'm leaving to go to Cliff-fall."

"Cliff-fall is 8 hours away! How are you ging to even get there without a plane ticket?" Yang asked.

"He bought 3. We only have one ticket left. Do you want to go with us?" Knife asked.

"I...I do. I want to go with you. When are we leaving?" Yang whispered to them.

"We leave tomorrow morning. Around 4. I would start to pack now. Make sure you have everything out of your room. We want to leave without an trace of us being here." Knife said, standing up. "We'll all meet outside of Lucky Café. 4AM. Got it?"

Yang nodded. "Alright." Trophy Said, standing up as well. "Let's get to work, shall we?"

————

Word Count: 530

It has been about 3-4 months since I updated this book. Thank you for almost 600 reads!
I'll see you next time, if you stay for the rest of the ride.

~ Clover