/~/ Info! /~/

Hello there! Thanks for reading this. This is my first story here and I want to make it as epic as I can! This little information chapter is somewhat gonna echo what the description says, just in case you skipped past it, and also some other info so you can understand what's going on in the story.

Alright, first off. I know, I know, you're wondering why I'm making Era 3 first and not starting off with Eras 1 and 2. You see, this AU was made in a Roblox group called the same name: Pearl Authority. The entire story was being made-up by myself, the creator, and others collaborating with us over the course of about 2 to 3 years. 2 to 3, and it's still on-going as I'm writing this! So, as you could probably imagine, because of it being such a long time since we started, it would take ages and ages and ages for me to scroll allllll the way back down to the very beginning of the story back in about late 2019 to early 2020. Trust me, I'm going to write the first ones eventually, but in the meantime I thought I might as well write about the era being written right now before it's lost in the vast amounts of posts we write over time.

Well, now you're probably wondering who "we" is. Like I said above, that would mean myself, the creator, and the other collaborators, but who are these other collaborators, you may ask? Great question, because I was just about to credit them!

Sunny, Black Diamond Pearl, Oracle, and Lavender respectfully belong to me (Ouma_kin).

Ghost, Ace, Grim, Murphy, Virgil, Marie, Wicker, Lily, and Dominique respectfully belong to g3nd3r_3uph0r1c.

Lava and Yukie respectfully belong to MakisCrossbow.

White Diamond Pearl and Victor respectfully belong to Catworldqueen.

Mauve, Crystal, Renee, Lake, Carmella, and Allyson respectfully belong to Sophie_ScottishGirl.

Green and Riley respectfully belong to Darealcrazyflincat.

Rainbow Diamond Pearl respectfully belongs to Flambocatlover2.

Gold Diamond Pearl respectfully belongs to ToxFoox.

Dragon's Blood (DB) and Pink respectfully belong to CoolGamerGirl526.

And last but not least... Clover respectfully belongs to YourLocalPacifist.

These are all my friends, and it was such a fun pleasure to write this with them. This story couldn't have been written without them, so I'd like to thank them for collaborating on this! Especially Flambocatlover2 since she was, of course, the one who created Pearl Authority in the first place.

Before I set you off on your way to read this, you need to know what Pearl types there are. Of course, in Steven Universe the Diamond Authority has a caste system, well so does this! You're gonna need to know it to understand what different jobs there are for different Pearls, so pay attention.

Red Pearls are servants, Orange Pearls are foot soldiers, Yellow Pearls are soldiers, Peach Pearls are builders, Pink Pearls are entertainers, Green Pearls are technicians, Mint Pearls are colonizers, Periwinkle Pearls are healers, Blue Pearls are terraformers, Purple Pearls are elite soldiers, Mauve Pearls are lawyers, Brown/Taupe Pearls are supervisors, Iridescent Pearls are ballroom dancers, Silver Pearls are aristocrats, Dragon's Blood Pearl is the commander, and finally Rainbow, Black, White, and Gold Diamond Pearls are the leaders.

That should be everything I have to say. So, without further ado, let me present to you... Era 3!