1. 'Average' Day

Tommy was so tired. Tired to where he felt a pounding against his head when he made the smallest of movements. I mean, he did get quite a shitty job; he didn't blame Puffy of course- He didn't ever think he COULD blame Puffy even if it WAS her fault. Most likely because of how nice she was, generally taking care of him and letting him take extra breaks. She even brought him food sometimes, after she started noticing how skinny he had gotten after a while.

He made a mental note that he'd have to Thank Puffy again for that.

Then again, he'd most likely forget due to all the 'Mental Notes' in his already hurting brain. Like paying rent... Hopefully Ranboo and Tubbo could forgive him for forgetting once...again. And hopefully they wouldn't get evicted yet again. But knowing Tommy's luck? They wouldn't be able to get another apartment for a week. Especially with the pay he was getting. Yeah, it may have been a bit high for Minimum Wage, (being $14 an hour, not including tips) and yeah.. he was also working his ass off for 9 hours a day to try and make sure they could have enough money to pay both rent and be able to get groceries. That was the main reason his head hurt. The fact that he had to work for 9 hours every day but the weekends, (which he slept 90% of the time through) and because of all the motherfuckers who decided to whine about his 'lAnGuAgE' or 'cUstOmEr sErVIcE' or even the drinks! That were perfectly fine, must I add!

Like one example. There was a specific man with a stupid Gandalf looking beard, who decided to pour out his black tea on the floor with 'two spoons of honey' because it was 'too sweet.' Which was frustrating because the floor was slightly sticky even after cleaning the floor twice! And because he could've drank it! Even if he didn't like it; he needed the caffeine.

It was just even more tiring and frustrating. And even worse when a pretentious bitch came in 9 minutes before closing, cant he see the damn sign?!

Just the sound of the bell ringing caused Tommy to audibly groan.

"That's no way of greeting someone now is it?" The pretentious fucker wh—.. when Tommy looked up at him his mind completely silenced.

"You....fucker! You're taller than me!" The man silenced right after hearing the younger's reply, before bursting out in laughter.

"Your q-quite the interesting kid aren't you?" The older said after slowly calming down, his head tilting after he spoke.

Now that...ticked Tommy off. "Fuck off dickhead! I'm not a kid! And if you aren't going to order YOU might as well GET. OUT."  He ran his hand down his face, groaning slightly. He was already fed up with the guy's bullshit.

The silence slowly grew with the two, Tommy leaning his head against the glass counter that held pastries inside while the taller one just looked intrigued. "Thanks for being such a kind, kind child— I'd like a London Fog though."

"Ha ha" Tommy laughed sarcastically; before continuing, "Well that's too bad innit? You have to come some other fucking time because I'm closing shop. Out."

"Oh? Some other time?" There was a moment of silence, before the pretentious ass with wired gold glasses (rich mf.) continued, "Then I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning Tommy." And before Tommy could say anything else the older man left.

Just him saying Tommy's name made chills run down his spine. How'd he know?... that wasn't the point. He had to close, and quickly.

So the 17 year old grabbed a wet rag and began to wipe down the counters and tables as quickly as he could. Ignoring small areas he missed. He then went to clean out the last few mugs used that he hadn't already cleaned. At that point he turned off the lights and ran out, due to the cafe always being uncomfortably dark when the lights were out. Locking the door and turning, looking down the street.

And that's when he saw it. A pair of two bright red eyes looking at him, making Tommy slightly pale. He has to be seeing things right? How bad is his headache anyways?! Right well— he has to be.. definitely. Because once he blinked the eyes disappeared from sight. But the feeling of being watched didn't disappear. And so he ran. He ran as fast as his malnourished body could go. Almost tripping on some of the broken sidewalks while doing so.

After he saw his apartment building slowly appear into his vision he slightly slowed himself down...mainly because he felt like he was going to throw up even though there would be nothing TO throw up. So after a few small moments of him taking a breath he walked into the building, moving to the stairs with a groan, since their elevator gave him the creeps, like it was gonna break any minute. And he was NOT going to be on the elevator when it did fall. His apartment was in the 3rd level and he already hasn't had a good day. That; AND having ran a few blocks while having not eaten since that morning. Which wasn't even anything good for him because all it was just microwaveable cup noodles. So he slowly but surely went up the creaky steps with his shaky legs, trying not to just sit down and sleep right then and there.

After another few moments he made it to 'his' apartment, knocking softly while heavily breathing against the door. A few moments passed when he heard a soft "Coming!" nearing closer, and the door would open, Tommy stumbling due to not being able lean against the door anymore, accidentally hitting Ranboo in the chest- and them accidentally making a squeak of surprise on the impact, catching him and helping him stand upright.

"Tommy? Are you alright..?" The panic in their voice is easily detected. But Tommy couldn't really respond at the moment or he really didn't care much to respond, so all he did was slowly hobble over to the couch; since it was his turn on the couch.

"Tommy?..." Ranboo's voice began to slowly show more concern when his friend flopped onto the couch.

"BIG MANN!!" Tubbo ran into the room with his wet hair, pausing when he noticed Tommy's not-so-well state.

Tommy slightly groaned, before slowly turning over to look at his roommates. His stomach grumbling at the sudden change- and we'll...not having eaten anything healthy in a while.

"Oh.. Tommy..." Ranboo had a slightly pitying look on his face, which made Tommy try and scowl- but he didn't have enough energy to properly react with all his 'bite.' Which made Tubbo slightly worried himself, but stayed quiet.

"Hey Boo?.. Maybe we should let the Big man rest." Tubbo 'whispered' to his taller friend, but was easily heard by Tommy. Which would normally piss Tommy off but he was too tired to care.

"Arigh—ubz." Ranboo's words slowly began to grow completely silent to Tommy, everything for him going black in the blink of an eye.

1209 words<3 I've got the help of one of my amazing friends who I care ab dearly to help me w/ writing to proofread and edit<3