7. Comfort.

TW: Vomit/Sickness, Eating problems.
761 words (short chapter, Comfort<3)

Tommy slowly woke up to a rather cool room in a comfortable bed with a table next to it. When he looked over at the tables it held food on it, a little note beside it.

Tommy moved and grabbed the note gently, to read it.

Dear Tommy,

I know you haven't been eating properly and I'd like to
see atleast half of one of the plates gone by when I'm back,
Also!
Flame will definitely be seeing you later today,
While 404 might see you tonight.
We've decided you will be staying here for atleast a day:)
I hope you don't care about that, but just know all of
your personal items have been put into
one of the dresser drawers:)

Sincerely, Dream:)

Tommy paused and looked at the table of food again, already beginning to feel nauseous without even eating something. So what did Tommy do? He grabbed a plate and tried to eat as fast as he could before placing the plate back down. Right after doing that he grabbed a glass of water to try and make sure it stayed down but when he moved to do so he could feel himself about to throw up, so he got up and ran into what was another small room attached to the bedroom he had woken up in.

After he made it into the room he booked it for the toilet, which he threw up in right after. Tommy felt so terrible, all shaky and feeling like shit. But he had no-one but himself to blame, so he had to 'suck it up' as what his father said when he was younger.

Tommy began to slowly try to wipe off his face, pausing when a drop of water hit his bent leg on the ground. Everything began to blur together so what he did was wipe his face, flinching as he heard someone knock heavily on the door.

"Tommy?" He heard Flames' voice speak through the door, panicking Tommy slightly.

"Are you okay? I heard something but I'm not sure if.. I heard right."

Oh.

O h .

He heard Tommy.. god now he felt even worse. He wish he was just home with Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Nevermind. I'm coming in." There was a small noise before there was a click, the door unlocking and Flame (who was in casual clothes but wearing his mask) walking in.

He could see the concern and worry clouding his vision as he quickly dropped to his knees and grabbed Tommy's face gently, feeling his temperature- then placing his hand near his jaw on his neck to feel his pulse.

"Tommy. What happened?.." He sounded a bit stern, looking Tommy in the eye but being quiet as to not scare the other- or atleast try not too.

"I think that.." Tommy slightly pointed to the toilet before continuing, "Explains it..." He murmured, holding onto the rather warm elder.

"Oh toms.." Flame was rather quiet, Tommy pausing for a moment before hugging onto him tighter.

"Let's.. go get you into some comfy clothes and get you snacks alright?" Flame slowly stood up, Tommy reluctantly following him.

"I'm sorry.." Tommy murmured softly, while Flame held his hand- Flame coming to a sudden stop after hearing Tommy's mumble.

Flame suddenly turned around and grabbed Tommy gently, looking him in the eyes.

"You.. have nothing.. to apologize for." Flame hesitated, his grip on Tommy slightly loosening. "Don't apologize for anything to me Tommy.. your a good kid." After Flame finished he gently ruffled Tommy's hair, looking down at tommy right after to see his eyes full of water.

The elder of the two paused, before beginning to panic.

"WAITWAITWAIT- DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?? IM SORRY-" Flame began to quickly make sure Tommy was okay before Tommy hugged the elder tightly. Which made Flame stop, then look at him.

"Kid...?" Right when Flame said that, a sob tore through Tommy. Which weirdly calmed the elder.

Flame slightly smile, before gently hugging the smaller.

"It'll be okay.. I'm here. I'll always be here for you kid.." He would slightly chuckle, running his hands through the youngers hair in a calming manner- which made him cry a bit harder.

Tommy felt so... safe. He felt.. happy... comforted..

He wish he could stay here forever...

Tommy felt his face being gently wiped by Flames' thumb, wiping the tears away.

"Now... let's finish getting you snacks Yea?.." Tommy slightly nodded, letting go of Flame just to grab onto his hand after.

And so they went.