9. Villianly comfort?

(742 words. Sorry for being gone Broskis, I kinda like. . . Almost died but that's fine)

Lets ignore everything unimportant that would happen with Tommy walking here, there, and everywhere. That is very much unimportant.

But for the people who may be dangerous for a 17 year old? That wouldn't be good now would it?

Now my dear readers, is where you will see my sanity drop.

Tommy yawned softly, now tired from the rather long walk. Though, he didn't pay much mind to it. Rather, he listened to the noises around him. The sun waning as the moon's light began to shine down on the rather air polluted town.

Tommy took a comforting breath of cool air as he continued walking, trying to ignore the hair on his neck standing up. It feeling as if someone was watching him which made him uncomfortable even though he was fine. Everything was fine.

Tommy's mind began to scream at him as his hands twitched into fists, his head snapping to an alleyway near him. The one that was the closest to him rather.

Tommy's eyes widened a fraction before he rubbed them rather fast. He swore he saw something in the rather dark alley.

Tommy, was now shivering slightly at the thought of someone actually there instead of it being a trick of the lighting.

Tommy's attention got taken away as he heard a ravenous caw from a bird perched on a building. Though, it took a moment for Tommy to spot the damned thing due to how dark it was outside and due to the colouring of its feathers.

Tommy hesitated for a small moment, before turning and flat out moving to run before he heard something land rather roughly against the ground. Causing Tommy to flinch.

Tommy froze, not even needing to turn his head to see the monstrous beast staring directly at him with black eyes in place of whites and a white ring for a pupil.

Tommy's blood ran cold, paling as the 'creature's' head tilted slightly at the kid.

It was Ares.

The one known for blood and slaughtering people who even looked at them wrong.

Tommy's fight or flight sense, or rather, his flight sense turned on. Though, he didn't run. Not wanting to even have the chance of being shot from afar.

But when Tommy took a step away from the creature, only causing them to suddenly stand up straight. Tommy tensing.

The creature watched as Tommy took another slight step back, before taking a few long strides. Quickly closing the gap between the two before Tommy's mind said fuck it and ran.

Though he didn't make it far. Seeing the crow man himself, which caused Tommy to shrink against himself.

"Right in time." Tommy heard a rather monotone rumble come from the 'creature' behind him. Before he felt a rather large hand grab his shoulder.

Aeolus stared silently at the kid, hesitating for a moment. "Well hello again mate." He said calmly, causing Tommy to wince.

He hated how fatherly he was sounding. He was a villain and he- he wasn't Tommy's father.

"You know the kid?" There was once again another rumble from behind Tommy. Which made him shudder. Though, Tommy could pick out a slight tense voice.

Aeolus' gaze moved to the rather tall man, person?... Person behind Tommy. The grip on Tommy's shoulder tightening slightly, causing him to wince.

"Yea I know the kid mate. Orpheus was pissed at him."

"Wait wait wait..." The person behind him suddenly cut Aeolus off there. Before letting out a gruff laugh. "Your joking! This kid?"

"Thats the kid Ares. I specifically made one of the crows follow him after seeing the show."

Ares grinned, his grip loosening before it would full on let go and ruffle Tommy's dirty golden locks. Making Tommy freeze.

Tommy must've short circuited because Aeolus let out a sudden breathy laugh, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he looked down at Tommy.

But Ares just wasnt helping.

The murderous hands, said by the news was petting Tommy. Which... Tommy.... Didn't mind? Why didn't he mind!?

Tommy must've began to sway because Ares pulled the smaller of the two close. His body being rather warm against Tommy, who was always cold.

Tommy slightly pushed against Ares, who let out a slight noise of complaint before letting Tommy go. Who now, was rather drowsy.

"You okay kid?"

"F-fuckin fine prick.." Tommy slurred out, why was he suddenly so tired?

"If you say so..?"

Then Tommy went limp.