✩[ 3 ]✩

I was just standing there like paralyzed. I can not believe.It's Sabo.One of my old friends.I never thought I would meet him in such circumstances.So Sabo now spreading pizza? That's interesting.

I came closer and hugged him, never mindful of the pizza he kept in his hand."Sabo! I don't believe! It's me, Y/n! "I said to him.

"Y/n?! Really? You don't even know how much I missed you! "He quickly reciprocated the hug.
"I'm so sorry to you! All this time we have not even visited you.We never had enough time.Once again I am very sorry to you."

"Oh, Sabo,I understand. There's no case. At least we see each other now." I slightly smiled towards him."Don't you want to meet again? Now you probably still have a job."

"If you want, we can go to my place. I'm sure Ace and Luffy will be happy to see you." He sent me a wide smile."Besides, I've only got one pizza left to deliver."

"Of course! But wait a minute." I answered him, took my pizza and ran to the living room, where Nami continued to lie.

"Nami! You can eat whole. I go out with a friend, I do not know when I will return." Nami was sitting on the couch with a confused face while I was putting on my shoes and my favorite [f/c] coat."bye!" I shouted and quickly left.

After leaving the apartment, I got into a car belonging to Sabo.First he had to deliver the last pizza. Fortunately, it was not far away, so we quickly sorted it out. And now we're heading towards his house.

"Are you still living with Dadan?"

"No. We decided to move away from her.We live now the three of us, although Dadan continues to pay our bills.I wanted to relieve her a little, so I went to work. The two of them still don't do anything." Sighed Sabo."I hope they haven't burned down the house yet "

"Haha, that means you guys like you used to be" I smiled at the memory of the old foolishness they used to invent.

"How's your place? I didn't think you'd move here, too"

"I moved here today with a friend. In that village it was already getting boring."

"Hm, I'm sure you're tired after so many hours"

"Not very." Actually, I was exhausted. But I wanted to meet up with the other two friends as soon as possible. Plus, I'm really curious about what Ace looks like right now... I'm sure he's handsome.

After 10 minutes we reached the house of the ASL brothers. It looked very nice.It was white in color, had a dark, red roof, and at some windows hung flowers.There is also a small garden, however, it was terribly neglected.

Sabo came to the door and pointed me with his hand to go inside, so I did it.

I stood with Sabo in the hall and took off my coat when Luffy came running to us.You can immediately recognize him. I smiled at the sight of him.

"Hii,Sab-" He interrupted when he saw that there was someone else besides his brother." Who is that?" He asked, twisting his head.

"Ah, that's-" He was not given to finish, because Luffy interrupted him by shouting something.

"Oi, Ace! There's a girl with Sabo! "

"What?! What girl? "Suddenly, another boy emerged from around the corner.Ace.
I started to get nervous.

Once he noticed me, he shouted "Y/N?! "

I was somewhat astonished that he recognised me so quickly.

"You guessed it." I smiled wide and looked at him for a moment. I was right. He's very handsome. Those black hair,freckles, in general, his whole face - all that was much more beautiful than how I remembered it. When I was watching him like that, I noticed that he was not wearing a T-shirt and immediately blushed hard. Yeah, his muscles were awesome too.

There was a moment of silence, until Luffy spoke suddenly.

"Y/N? REALLY?" After which he gave me a hug. And I laughed.