✩[ 4 ]✩

"Woah! I can't believe you moved here too! " Luffy laughed.

I was just telling Ace and Luffy how I got here and what I've been doing for the last 10 years. It's really nice to talk to them. I missed that.

I laughed. "And I had no idea I'd be in the same city as you. But, I'm glad. I missed you very much "

"We missed you too". Ace (who, thankfully, had already put on a T-shirt) spoke up."I'm so sorry we didn't visit you before."

"Oh, T-Thats okay, really." I smiled slightly.

"Oi! Y/n! Don't you want to stay with us for the night? We could sit and watch something, just like the old days." I was asked by Sabo, who was just making dinner in the kitchen.

" I don't want to impose myself " I answered him.

"You're not imposing yourself at all! "

"Right.Y/n! Staaaaay, pleeeeaaseee."

Even Luffy and Ace encouraged me. I don't think I had a choice."All right, I agree." I noticed the guys smiling faces."However, there is a small problem." Their smiles diminished somewhat.
"I don't have anything to dress up."

"It's not a problem." Sabo said, putting snacks on table.“ I can lend you one of my shirts and shorts."

"Oh, really? Thanks,Sabo"

When Sabo went to get clothes for me, I sat with the other two in the living room.

After waiting for a while, Sabo came back and I went to change to the bathroom.

3rd POV.

When Y/n went to change, Sabo and Ace decided to get the couch ready for her to sleep on, meanwhile Luffy just sat and ate.

After they finished, Sabo asked Ace a question...

"So, are you happy? "

"What do you mean? "

"Well, that Y/n is here.I know you like her."

Ace made a slightly puzzled face, and a slight shade of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Luffy screamed with a mouth full of food."YOU LIKE Y-" But he didn't finish because Ace hit him with a pillow.

"Idiot! She can hear you! Yes, I like her. But that doesn't mean you have to get away like th-" This time it was Luffy who hit him with a pillow.

"You-" Ace again wanted to hit Luffy, yet he shirked, and the pillow hit Sabo right in the face.

"HEY! "

And so the big pillow battle began.

Y/n POV.

After dressing up, I directed my steps to the living room, from where strange sounds came from.
I noticed fluff from pillows scattered everywhere, and the guys beating each other with pillows.

"Oh my God "

Suddenly they stopped beating each other and their heads turned towards me.

"Why are you guys doing a pillow battle without me?! "

Their faces were surprised at first, but right after that they smiled and started beating me with pillows too.

After about 20 minutes of fun, we had to clean up all that fluff lying on the ground,but we quickly got away with it.

Now, I was sitting on the couch between Ace and Sabo, and Luffy sat on the pillows laid on the floor. We had to choose movie now.

"What do you guys want to watch? " I asked them, taking the remote in my hand. And the boys started wondering.

Ace answered me."I don't know, you get to choose."

"Okay, so we're watching [f/m]."I turned on the movie and we started watching.

*After an hour*

The film was quite long, and that I was very tired, I didn't manage to watch it until the end and fell asleep.

*time skip*

When I woke up, I tried to get up, but something heavy was lying on me. It was Ace.

I was a bit embarrassed and didn't know if I was supposed to wake him up or just wait for him to wake up.
I decided to leave it as it is.

Fortunately, after a while Ace woke up. When he noticed he was lying on top of me and I was looking at him, he came down from me at the speed of light."Um,sorry, Y/n..."

I just laughed slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, you're up? Breakfast is ready."Sabo and Luffy came out of the kitchen, and in their hands there were plates of pancakes.

"We have pancakes!"Shouted Luffy.

After putting the pancakes on the table, each of us rushed to them in no time. I had to be careful that none of the boys tried to take my portion away from me, so it would eat as soon as I could.

After breakfast, I went to the bathroom and back dressed my earlier clothes, leaving the ones borrowed from Sabo. Then I went back to the living room.

"Y/n, maybe we could exchange phone numbers? "Ace asked me unexpectedly.

"O-oh,Sure."

After exchanging numbers, I went to the hall and started to put on my coat.

"I'll be leaving now."

"Already? "Luffy asked me walking into the hall.

"Don't you want me to drive you home? " Now Sabo has entered.

"No thanks, I prefer to walk." I smiled and left their house.

"Byee Y/n! "

As I walked slowly along the sidewalk, I heard my phone  ringing. I took it in my hand, and the person who called me was... Nami. Actually! I forgot to tell her I stayed the night in my friends house.

"Hiii, Nami"

"Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT? I WAS WORRIED THAT SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU OR KILLED YOU!"

"I'm so sorry to you! I forgot to tell you. I spent the night at my friends."

"Ugh, all lucky.DON'T DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE I'LL GET A INFARCTION BY YOU!"She's acting like some kind of mother.

"Okay, okay, I promise. I'll be home soon,byee!"
And I hung up.

After I finished talking to Nami, I got a new message.This message was from Ace.

-ACE-

*Do you want to go out on Saturday?*

I smiled broadly. Spending time with Ace? Alone?

*I'd love to*