✩[ 7 ]✩

Ace POV.

Since that accident, more than 3 weeks have passed, and Y/n still did not wake up from her coma.
Fuck, if I'd just noticed that car earlier, maybe nothing would have happened to her.

Now I went along with my brothers to visit her. I do it every day, hoping that she will wake up.

We went into the hospital and headed towards the room where Y/n lies, but suddenly we noticed a redhead girl standing in front of the door. She noticed us too and quickly ran towards us.

"Y'all to y/n, am I right? I have good news. She's finally woken up! "

I pushed back with relief and put a big smile on my face.

"Really? I need to see her quickly!" I ran towards the hall, but I was quickly stopped by this girl.

"No no no, you can not go in there.The doctor is conducting some tests."

So we have to wait.

My brothers and I sat on a bench near the room where Y/n lay and patiently waited for the doctor to let us enter.

Luffy started complaining"I want to see her alreaaaady~"

"Luffy, don't complain. We have to wait." He was answered by Sabo.

And I sat in silence.

Fortunately, after 10 minutes the doctor came out of the room and indicated to us with his hand that we could go in now.

"You can come in. But do not make a fuss. She has yet to rest."

I got up off the bench and quickly ran to Y/n.

Once we got in there, she was lying on the bed.Before that, she stared at the window, and now at us.

"Y/N!!! "Shouted Luffy loudly and started jumping next to her.

Luckily Sabo quickly went to calm him down.
"Luffy! You were supposed not to make a fuss! "

They quickly walked out of the hall while Y/n laughed slightly, and was now staring into my eyes.

"Y/n, I'm so glad you're okay. I'm sorry! If I noticed that car, maybe you wouldn't be lying here! "

"Ace, please don't apologize. It's not your fault..."

I ran up to her bed and hugged her.

"Promise me nothing will happen to you again..."

"I promise." She answered me by giving back a hug."You know, I didn't answer your confession." Y/n added, and I got passed a little shudder.

Then when the car hit her, I tried to confess my feelings to her. I didn't think she remembered it.

Just like before I was filled with happiness,now I'm stressed.

"Ace..." I looked at her.I wasn't ready to be rejected right now.

I waited.

I was waiting for the words of the type:I don't feel anything for you, I'm sorry.

But,
They did not come.

Instead, Y/n brought her face closer to mine, and kissed me.

I was slightly stunned, however immediately afterwards I mastered myself and kissed her back.

"Ace,I love you." Those words she said right after we kissed.

Now I can confidently say:I am the happiest man in the world.

"I love you too, Y/n..."

THE END.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[ Personally, I think that this story was not the best, in truth I completely do not know how to write such things.However, I hope you liked it at least a little! I'll be very happy if you want to share your opinion on my fanfic in comments<3]