Chapter 17- Dont ever.

He lay back down and pull me in with him.
"We may have to go to Italy sooner my fathers taken a turn for the worst." He say stroking my hair.
"When do we leave?" I ask.
"Tonight." He say. I pick my head up and lean my chin on his chest.
"How long are we staying there?" I ask.
"As long as my family needs." He say looking back up at the ceiling.
"I never thought you'd be the sentimental type." I smile.
"Believe me I'm not but my mother needs me so I need to do my duty's as the eldest." He say looking back down at me. I sit up and cross my legs.
"Do you have a spare suitcase or bag I can borrow?" I say looking back. He sit up and wrap his arms around my waist.
"Why don't you just forget your clothes and wear mine." He whisper in my ear.
"Um no I'm not when you fathers Ill I don't want to give him a heart attack." I say with an eye roll. He grab my hips and he turn quickly on top of me.
"What have I told you about rolling your eyes at me." He say darkly.
"And what would you do if I disobey you?" I say innocently.
"Well let's see i guess I'll have to punish you." He say pushing his hips on mine. I breath in harshly at the feeling. He smirk.
"I'm being serious do you have a spare suitcase?" I ask.
"Yes I do I'll have to get them out of the storage room on the third floor." He smile.
"Okay thank you." I smile.
"Fucking hell don't ever thank me for anything what's mine is yours." He say leaning down and giving me a lingering kiss.
"Ok." I say.
"I'm gonna go get something to eat you want anything?" He ask rolling off the bed.
"I'll be down in a second let me get changed." I smile. He nod. He walk out. I get up and make my way over to our wardrobe. I look through my pyjamas and I don't fancy wearing any of them. I turn around and I fancy wearing one of his button ups. I pull my clothes off and I leave my underwear on. I reach up and grab one of his white ones as he doesn't have any black ones left. I put it around my body and I button it up. I leave a few at the top undone so you can see a bit of my cleavage. I don't have big breasts nor do I have small ones. Their just the right size. I look down and you can see a little bit of my black lingerie. Fuck. Oh well I'm sure it'll be fine. I put my clothes in the hamper in the corner. I turn on the balls of my feet and I make my way downstairs. I lean on the door frame watching him sliding around the kitchen cooking. He's making pasta I think. He look up from the chopping board and smile at me. He look down at my body and he lick his lips and smirk.
"What you cooking?" I ask leaning on the kitchen island with my elbows.
"Spaghetti alla carbonara." He say with his Italian accent peeping through.
"Sounds lovely." I smile.
"It is. It's one of my favourites. I remember my mother used to make it for me after a hard day of training when I was younger." He say turning around and stir the spaghetti. I watch him whizz around the kitchen. He place a kiss on my cheeks and forehead as he goes by. He plate it up.
"Aren't we gonna wait for the others?" I ask.
"No." He say seriously.
"Why not?" I say jumping off the stool.
"Well they're all on assignments." He shrug going into the dining room. I follow after him. He place the plate down in his spot and one on my place. He pull the chair out for me. I smile at him and I sit down. He take a seat next to me. I pick my fork up and I take a mouthful.
"Oh my gosh this is amazing." I say finishing my bite.
"I'm glad you like it." He say putting a forkful in his mouth. After we finish up food. We both clean up the dishes. Dominic got me the spare suitcase and I started to pack. I'm now sitting on the floor sorting out what the hell to bring. Dominic probably already has clothes over in Italy so god knows what he's doing. Normally when I'm stressed I'd listen to music but ever since I came here I have no idea where my phone or AirPods are. I feel a little rude to ask him if I can have them back. I guess no music it is. I fold some dresses and shorts. I stand up and I pick up some tops. I throw in one or two skirts in. I go to my shoe collection and pick a few sandals and one pair of closed shoes. I put underwear and pyjamas in and I zip it shut. I pull it up and I put it by the door. I go back into the wardrobe and I pick some clothes for the plane. I go into the bathroom and I change into the clothes.

*My outfit (ignore the bag and the jewellery)* I slide the sliders on

I slide the sliders on. I make my way to his office. I knock on the door.
"Come in." I hear him shout. I open the door and I walk through.
"Angel will you stop knocking what's mine is yours." He cross his arms.
"Sorry." I say rubbing my arm.
"One other thing don't ever apologise to me." He say standing up and walking over to me.
"You all packed my Angel." He wrap his hands around my waist.
"Yes I am." I smile.
"Okay cause we're leaving in half hour." He say lifting his left hand and checked his watch.