Chapter 22- Are you ready?

He help me inside to his office. It's the exact same as his home office. But instead of two arms chairs there's a sofa. He bring me over to the sofa and he help me sit down.
"You want your books?" He ask before making his way over to his desk.
"Yes please." I say. He look in his drawer and he hand me the books. He sit down next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Can I ask you something?" I say.
"Anything my Angel." He say kissing my head.
"If this was under different circumstances would you still marry me?" I ask. Hey everyone deserves to know.
"Of course I would." He say putting an arm around me.
"Why? Sorry I'm just curious." I say.
"Your sweet, kind, caring, you bring out something in me that I never knew was there. Your an amazing, headstrong woman. I would love to marry you despite the arrangement. Your mine Angel and nothing can take that away." He say. I look up at him and into his eyes. I lean up and meet our lips. He pulls away.
"What was that for?" He ask.
"You. I care about you to and I don't know if I could have survived being in that house. You saved me Nick that counts for something. I would hate to marry anyone else except you." I smile. He smile to and he leans back in and kisses me. I drop the books down on the table. He snake his hands to my waist. On the right one he did it lightly not to hurt me. I snake my hands up to his hair. I lean more onto him.
"Are you ok? You sure your ready?" He ask.
"Yes, yes I am." I say kissing him again. He slide his hands down my back, he get to my ass and give it a little squeeze before going down further. He lift my thighs up onto him so I'm straddling him. The kiss starts to become more lustfull and hungrily. He bite the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth for his tongue to enter. He take one hand away from my hips and bring it up to the back of my head and he pull me more onto him. Careful not to hurt me. I pull my hands away from his head and start unbuttoning his shirt. He pull his hand away and he start snaking it up the back of my pyjama top. He lean us forward and I slide his top off his shoulders. I run my hands over his shoulders and down his chest.
"Wait the door we don't need any interruptions." He say darkly. I slide off him and he gets up and he goes over to the double doors and locks it. He look back at me. There's a look in his eyes. Lust maybe. I can't tell. He sits back down next to me. He helps me back on his lap. He lean up and kiss me again. He takes over every inch. He leaves my mouth and start kissing down the side of my neck. I lean it the opposite way for him to have more room. He start nibbling and sucking leaving purple marks. He found my sweet spot and I moan at the feeling. He meets my lips again. He pick me up a little and he lay me down back first on the sofa. My hands roam his back. His hands slide down my side. He get to the hem of my top. He stop there not moving.
"Angel are you sure your ready?" He reassured me.
"Yes I'm positive." I nod my head.
"If you need me to stop just say white flag ok." He say lifting my top a little.
"Ok." I say. He lean down and take over my mouth again. He brings my top up all the way as he caresses my stomach. I lean up and he help me take my top off. He throw it somewhere. He look down and he sees my bra. His hand goes under my back and he unclip it. He hook his finger in the middle of the two cups and he pulls it off. He drop it to the floor. He kiss me again. He starts moving the kisses down my neck and in between my breasts. He gets to the hem of my bottoms. He hook his finger around it. He pull them down. He stands up to finish pulling them off. He unbuckle his belt and he slide his trousers off before leaning back down. He connected our lips again. He snake one hand down to my throbbing wet core. He slide his fingers over. The material making no effort to hide how wet I am.
"Is this all for me Angel?" He ask.
"Every last drop." I whisper. He groan and kiss me again more hungrily than before. He keep sliding his fingers up and down. He does it a little harder and I moan. He starts moving his fingers in a circular motion directly on my clit. I moan a little louder. He groan. He pull the fabric to the side. He slide his fingers over my wet folds. He pull that hand away and he pull his erect dick out of his boxers. He pull away and he line himself up with me and he slide in slowly for me to take in his size. He get halfway and I thought he was done. He kept sliding in. Once he was all the way in he goes back out and back in slowly. My mouth falls open. He go back out and he thrust in again but a little harder. I moan. I feel himself growing. He go a little faster. I wrap my hands around his neck and I pull him down more to kiss him. He go faster each time I moan. He bury his head in my neck and he sucks on my sweet spot. I feel the heat rising inside me.
"Don't cum yet until I tell you to Angel." He grunt. I nod my head. He carries on going and I can't hold it in any longer.
"Now Angel. Cum for me." He say. At his words I do. And he follows straight after me. He fall on top of me careful not to hurt me. He pull out lightly. He grab the blanket that's on the top of the sofa and he drape it over us. We just lay there. Maybe I shouldn't have backed out last time.