Chapter 66- Throw her out.

*Dani's POV*
I swear if its something stupid I'm gonna. Well actually I don't know what I'm gonna do.
"We knew each other in high school. We weren't friends but we weren't strangers. Our fathers knew each other. She always had a crush on me. I told her that I wasn't interested. I finished high school and she went off to collage. We haven't seen each other in years. Nothing ever happened between us. You have to believe me. Fuck it ask April, Ice, Marco literally anyone and they'll tell you exactly what I just said. You have to believe me. I want nothing to do with her. I love you and I've never ever lied to you. I want Mat I want you no one else just the two of you." He say grabbing my hand. I hold onto it tight. I believe him. Call it instinct or gut feeling.
"I believe you it's just I thought you'd tell me." I say.
"I hate my old life. I didn't tell you because I've left that behind me. I'm more focused on the present and future with you and Matteo." He say kissing my knuckles.
"I think I'd feel much better if your lips where on my mine instead of my knuckles." I giggle wiping my tears away. He smile. He lean me back on the bed so he's on top. He kiss me passionately. I wrap my legs around his waist. My hands make his way up his back and they rest on his chest. I'm glad he didn't lie to me. Many have lied to me and it's not a good feeling. I'm glad he didn't do it. To be honest he's never lied to me I don't think. I open my mouth and he slip his tongue in.
"I better get back down to the girls." I say in between kisses. He groan. I push his chest. He start to move down my neck.
"No not yet." He growl.
"Dominic please." I say. He sigh. He get up. He help me up.
"Then I guess I'll have to have you later then." He say giving my ass a squeeze. I bite my lip.
"I'd want nothing more." I say. We both head downstairs. He leaves. We all head up to the lounge. I walk in and see that bitch talking to Angelique. I roll my eyes.
"I don't believe we've met I'm jade." She say holding her hand out. I look at it and I look back at her.
"I'm Daniella D'Angelo." I say. She look at me blankly. I turn to watch the tv.
"Marie where's Matteo?" I ask.
"I put him to bed." She say.
"Thank you." I smile. We all watch Friends until I hear Mat crying on the monitor. I pick it up and I head upstairs.
"Aw shhh baby don't cry." I say picking him up and bouncing him a little.
"So your the whore that took him away from me then is it." Jade say.
"And your the bitch who thinks he's naïve enough to love someone like you." I say looking at her.
"Go and suck a dick." She say.
"Dominic's? Oh I have." I smirk. She roll her eyes. I smile sweetly. She leave. I close the door with my foot. I lay him down on a changing table and I change him. I put a new onesie on him. I sway him back and forth in my arms. I start to sing to him. I place him down on a play mat and I play with him and his toys. He giggle and I giggle with him. He start to crawl on my stomach. I lay down. He gets to my chest and he lay down.
"Whatcha doing cheeky." I laugh. He smile. He lay down while playing with the ends of my hair. I see that he's fallen asleep. I lay there staring at the ceiling. I fall asleep to. I wake up to Mat crawling over my face. I giggle. I lift him up it the sky like a superhero. I pull him down and he play on my lap.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED?!" Nick shout. I jolt up. I pick Matteo up and I put him in his crib. I rush into our room. Jade's laying there. I walk around and Nicks about to kill her.
"Do you wanna throw her out of the window or shall I?" He say turning towards me.
"I'll leave you do that." I say patting his shoulder. He walk over to her and grab her hair.
"Dominic baby stop your hurting me." She say while he drag her off the bed.
"The only person who gets to call me that is my mother and my wife not you. And as for hurting you I don't give a shit." He say raising his voice. He take her in the lift. Probably to throw her out of the house. I'm not complaining. I call for a maid to change our bed. There's no way am I sleeping in the same bed that she was on. I walk to Mat's room. I go to open the door and Nick comes through the door. He stops when he sees me. He comes to wrap me in a hug.
"Come on the little troublemaker's waiting for you." I say opening the door. He smile. We both play with him for a while. I feed him. I put him to bed while we go down for food. We go straight back up to bed. I walk into my wardrobe and change into pyjamas.

*My pyjamas* I walk out

*My pyjamas*
I walk out. Nicks laying on the bed with only his boxers on. He sees what I'm wearing. He licks his lips. I start to crawl onto the bed. He grab my hips and he pull me onto him. He start to kiss the side of my neck. He makes his way down the slit of my top. My heart is hammering in my chest. He grind me towards him. I feel him growing underneath me. He grind me again. He come back up to my lips. We hear Mat crying on the monitor.
"Another time." I sigh while getting off him. I walk into his room.
"Okay my love let's go see your father." I say calming him down. I take him into our bed and we wait for him to fall asleep. Once he does we fall asleep to.