Chapter 76- I run.

I start walking. A memory of my mother. What's so bad about these. Then another one of my father but he's beating me. I tear up. I need to face these. Woman up. I keep walking. My siblings and all the fun times me and Diego had. Then El. It was when she wanted to ask out her crush so we were fighting. Nothing that I can't handle. Of course I won it if your wondering. She did ask him out and he said yes. I smile. I keep walking. The bad memories start coming back. All I see are my fathers fists and his murderous face. I turn around it's another beating. I turn again. Another beating. I turn again. Another one. I run towards the direction that Dominic was. He's not there.
"Dominic please where are you. I need you." I cry.
*Dominic's POV*
It's been a week since she fell into a coma. I haven't left her side or this room. I won't until she's awake. I keep watching over her and protecting her from her dreams and nightmares. I water another cloth and I clean her up again. A doctor comes in. I stand up.
"Could I ask you to step out Mr D'Angelo we have to do some tests." He say.
"Can I wait in the bathroom? I need to clean up." I say. He nod. I go in. I lock the door. I change and I go in the small shower. I get out quickly. I change into better clothes. I wash my face. I worry about everything now. My age, Dani, Matteo, safety and so much more. I clean the cloth and put it on the rack. Dani I need you. I walk back out. She doesn't have the tube down her throat anymore. She has an oxygen mask instead. I take a seat next to her. I hold her hand and I watch over her again.
*Dani's mind*
I cry into my knees.
"Dominic I need you." I cry. I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm right here amore." He say kneeling down. I cry into his chest. He help me up.
"Look at you amore. Your strong. You've carried Matteo and given birth to him. You've put up with your father for years. There's so much more I could name for you. You can do it, don't talk yourself down cause that's where it'll bring you. Aim high my love do me proud." He smile.
"I will. I do everything for you." I say smiling to. I lean up and kiss him. Once again I open my eyes and he's gone. I make my way again. I see the figure of my dad.
"There you are you slut." He spit. I flinch. I need to be strong.
"There you are you hopeless and useless twat." I say.
"What did you just call me?" He say grabbing my jaw in his hand. Tears stream down my face like a river.
"You know what I called you." I spit back. He throw me on the floor. I scramble to get up.
"You made my life a living hell?! I hate you. You know what I'm glad your dead. You ruined me. The only good thing you brought me was Dominic and I would thank you but what is there to thank. You are a disgrace to your own daughter your wife, your whole family. Go and suck a dick and leave me ALONE?!" I shout. His face grow shocked. He start to fade away.
"Well well well I didn't think you would stand up to him." My clone says.
"A lot has changed since then. You underestimate me." I say crossing my arms.
"Mind you, you were that person, scared, afraid. You've proven yourself. You can see him but you still haven't seen everything." She say disappearing. I feel hands around my waist. I feel a chin on my shoulder.
"You handled that very well amore." He say.
"Why thank you. What did she mean by I haven't seen everything?" I ask turning around. I put my hands on the back of his neck.
"Name one person other than your father that has caused you pain." He say wrapping his arms around my waist. Who-
"Melissa." I say. He nod. I look down. He pick my head up in his hands.
"We can walk around for a bit. You don't have to go straight." He say. I nod. We walk hand in hand looking at the memories of my life. I'm ready.
"Dominic I'm ready. That bitch deserves to leave my mind." I say.
"I knew you were ready. This is where I leave you for the last time. I only get three chances to get you ready. After this you either fall or you rise. I'm proud of how far you've come." He say.
"If I do fall. I love you and Mat so so much." I say tearing up.
"I know. We love you to. Goodbye amore. See you later." He say kissing me on the forehead. I kiss him on the lips.
"See you later." I say letting go. He disappear. I wipe my tear away. Let's fucking go. She appear. She speed walk towards me. She slap me. She start screaming insults at me. 'Disgrace, asshole, bitch, bastard, disappointment' amongst others. Another one of her appears, then another, then another. By now there's like 20 of her circling me. I don't know where to go. I hold my hands to my ears.
*Dominic's POV*
I get awaken by a loud, continuous beep. I look up. She's not responding.
"DOCTOR?!" I scream running out of the room. They rush to her room.
"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to step out." They say trying to push me out.
"I'm not going anywhere." I say pushing past them. They start to shock her. Once, twice, three times........ Come on Dani I know you can do it.
*Dani's mind*
I can't take anymore of this. I don't wanna fall. I wanna go home.
"STOP?!" I shout standing up. There's only one Melissa there now.
"Get out of my head and leave me the fuck alone." I say. She smirk and she disappear. I sigh in happiness. I did it. I stood up to her.
"Your husbands waiting." The clone say. There's a white light. I use my hand to cover my eyes. I start to run.