In Love...

It is a revised version of the old shot.. Try this...  Added extras to the old one...

A long one... Enjoy!!!

.

.

.

Kongpob's hands searched the warmth of his husband and sighed when he found no one in the other side of the bed. His eyes shot open and he groaned when the sunlight hit right on his eyes. While covering his eyes from the light using his left hand, he sat up and leaned on to the headboard of the bed. Stretching out his body he looked around wondering where his husband had gone this early. He look at the time in the wood clock and found it is just 10 minutes past 6. He sighed again and made an attempt to get up and his eyes got stuck on the post it note on the nightstand.

Sleep in, your highness. I am working on our breakfast today.

- Your husband

A smile crept on to his face without him knowing. Husband... Husband!!! The word itself gives the warmth his husband shares with him. He grabbed the post it along with the framed photo near it. He ran his fingers along the  photo, fingers lingering on his beloveds's face more than a second unconsciously.. They, Arthit, Kongpob and their little angel, Ann. His face blossomed with a smile and his eyes filled with tears, tears of happiness... Tears of love.. The love he thought he would never get... The love he thought which would be unrequited....

He leaned further back on the bed blinking away unshed tears of his happiness and let his thoughts take him to the time where he had met his now Husband Arthit, first.

It was 4 years back, no.. Is it??... It is exactly 8 years back in, SSU university... Arthit... Arthit Rojnapath.... the Architecture student was the soul of the campus. The handsome kind, brilliant, studious, cheerful.... Arthit who was capable of anything. The pet of their professors. Every nook and corner of the college campus had heard the name Arthit, as even the classrooms might had worshipped him. Even the window sills are familiar with the lust and admiration of the girls and boys fawning over him. It was not only because Arthit was smoking hot, but because of the person he really is...

  Arthit was confessed by almost all the girls of the campus but he had showed no interest in any of them. He had turned down all of the proposals as soon as they came. So he had got the name 'The heartbreaker'...

And that was how it happened to Kongpob too...The very first moment he had seen the then campus Ex-Moon, who was a third year student, Kongpob, the then freshman had found something unfamiliar growing inside his heart. He felt like he was dreaming whenever he get near the breathing area of this man. He felt like he was lost whenever he stared at this man.  The butterflies in his tummies dancing over by just the sight of his senior didn't help him too... His eyes acts like they are stuck with the senior as they seems like they couldn't look anywhere other than that particular senior. He had named it as a  crush. A mere crush. Nothing more..... Or so he thought.

As they were in the same department, they both had made chats and Arthit as the kind senior had helped Kong and his friends in their studies and works too even though they weren't that close. They didn't share any kind of a friendship but Kong was all smiles even with the mere sight of the senior. It was all going very happy until... until Kong had once heard a talk about how the Ex Campus moon got engaged and broke the hearts of several girls who had still believed they had a chance even though Arthit had made it clear he had no intentions to get in any kind of relationship with any of them... Kongpob was with his friends then... With a group of girls who was crying over the news of the now engaged couple. It was then.. only then he had realized something, something like his heart is breaking... shredding into pieces like he had lost something... Something precious.. Something so close... Like he had lost the will to live for...