Epilogue

.

.

.

Kong doesn't know what is happening around him these days. It is like his little angel and her daddy is busy with some stuff that he doesn't know. It had been five years since their marriage. Those five years has been so damn hard. Starting from them being awkward to being unconditionally in love with each other. Managing the works and his family. Assisting Arthit and Ann. It was so damn tiring. But he didn't felt exhausted at all. Beacuse in in end of every day he got to be with his little angel and husband. He got to be in their little bubble of happiness. Holding each other. Sharing the day. Kong won't trade it for the world. And he knows Arthit wouldn't do it too...

Their anniversary is approaching and Kong had a hunch that it is why his little family is busy and having no time to spend for him now a days. He pouted at the thought. It is the weekend night and he is sitting on the living room couch all alone rewinding about his misery while his husband and little angel had gone out to which they said Kong can't come, because it is a surprise. And Kong being  a whipped Papa and husband did let them do whatever they want. Even though he doesn't want to be alone, his little princess always get what she wants..

"Papa....... Ann is home." A loud squeal wake him up from his thoughts and he pouted more seeing his little angel with a handful of bags, which he is not so sure about the things inside. He pretended to sulk and turned his face to the other side making Ann frown in worry. He watched Ann looking  at him through his side view and then glaring at her daddy. He knows what is coming and damn right if you think he is enjoying this. He always wants to see Arthit pouting whenever he get scolded by their little princess.

"DADDY!!!!!!!! I told you Papa will be sad if we leave him alone. Look what you did. He is sad and is not talking to me. It's all your fault. It's all your fault. If Papa doesn't talk with Ann then Ann won't talk with you too. You hear me don't come anywhere near me. Understand???." Ann huffed seeing her daddy trying hard not to laugh out loud. And Kong tried hard to hold back his laugh too.. Ann turned her attention to Kong and approached him trying to sit closer to him and grabbing his hands on her hold.

"Papa... Don't be mad at me na... Na na na... It is all on daddy. I didn't want to go with him. It is him who dragged me out. Papa...~~~~ Pls.... Na na na..." She whined now trying to take hold of his cheeks with her two hands and make him look at her face while Kong used all his strength to not look at her face making her pull his face hard.

"Papaa....~~" She whined again. Then she looked at Arthit and gave him a hard glare. "DADDY!!!! SEE THIS!!!"

Arthit chuckled at this.  His daughter is really a Papa's baby. Arthit then approached his husband who is now pretending to be mad at him. Arthit knows Kong is enjoying this. He sometimes just plays hard to get. And Arthit enjoyed seeing Kong being like this.

"Baby, are you really sulking??" 

Seeing Kong doesn't giving him any desired attention he dropped his car key on the table and moved closer to him now back hugging him, sitting on the other side of Kong, who in turn turned his face to Ann. He then rubbed his cheeks to the younger's back and said.

"Babe, pls... Don't sulk na. Our little angel is mad at me. You know why we need to be alone in this outing, don't you?? I know you are just trying to make Ann mad at me and get her at your side. Don't do this na baby. You know the only thing I am afraid of is when Ann gets mad and you gets sad right.  Babe~~~ don't sulk na ... Na na na.. na na na...~~ "  Arthit whined while Kong laughed. Damn Arthit's and Ann's way of using their baby voice and cute pout for getting what they both want.