Chapter 02

Chapter 02: papa?

Hawkins 1986

After the 'earthquake' hit Hawkins it hasn't been the same as it was. Hawkins was a quite and nice place to settle down in. But for the last couple of years it has the reputation of being haunted.

When the group came back from the upside down, they were not looking good. Steve and Nancy were help Eddie getting back from the upside down, barely alive.

Dustin was in tears as he saw Eddies drooping out of concession, Steve kept telling Dustin to calm down but Dustin just cried more.

They got back in their highjacked van and placed Eddie carefully in. Once everyone was in Steve drove faster than light. But Dustin realised something.

"Wait! Are you going to the hospital?!" Dustin shrieked out as Steve took a sharp turn.

"Well yea dingus where else are we ment to go?!" Robin shouted back, in panic and stress.

"Well! Eddie is still wanted as a serial killer and a satan worshipper!" Dustin shouted back and as Steve heard this he slammed the breaks on.

"Wait Dustin right where are we ment to take Eddie?!"

Nancy was lost in thought on where to go while holding a ripped shirt on one of eddies wounds that was bleeding the most.

"Hoppers cabin, it's in the woods and away from the town, and hopper might have some medical things, hopefully" Nancy said bitting her lip.

"Yes we will go there, it's okay Eddie you'll be fine" robin said shakily holding his wounded hand.

Eddie just made some noise, and his eyes fluttering but then stopped and went back out of concession. Again.

They drove as fast as possible to hoppers cabin and notice there were cars there.

"Quickly Steve!" Dustin rushed, Steve made a face at Dustin and called for robin to help him with Eddie.

Dustin rushed to the door and bashing on it aggressively. Mike opened the door to see Dustin with dirt and tears all across his face.

"Dustin what-"

"No time mike, Eddie is in terrible condition, he need medical attention but he can't go to the hospital"

Joyce over heard Dustin and rushed to the door moving mike out of the way.

"Oh that poor boy, quickly get him in! Hopper get the medical supplies and Fast!" Joyce shouted out to hopper.

Steve and robin quickly brought Eddie in and laying him down the sofa. Max, Lucas,will, el, mike, Erica stared at Eddie in shock.

"Is he okay?!" Max panicked, her and Eddie had a sweet but strange neighbour relationship, the both loved each other like siblings.

"I don't know okay I don't know!" Dustin started to cry again, Steve brought him in for a hug.

Joyce pushed everyone out of the living room area and put all her attention towards Eddie.

Everyone was in Els room in silence, until el spoke up.

"He seems familiar"

"Who, Eddie?" Lucas asked with his arms folded and leaning on her drawers.

"He's just are dungeon master from dnd" Mike said, sticking to her like glue.

"He's not just are dungeon master mike! He's our friend!" Dustin called out and stood up in offence.

"Okay okay calm down Henderson" Steve said pulling him towards him.